Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

People with that should I camp out mentality should grow up. Whenever someone says camp out I instantly think this person must be a teen or early twenties lol

In today's climate of everyone is a sneaker head because it's the cool thing to be and because everything is so limited, you can't blame a person for wanting to camp out just so they can get the shoe. I don't use bots and thank god I have Saturdays off so I can go try and get these sneakers. I'm here right now in front of j crew and there is a 40 year old here camping just because he wants the shoe and he knows how the game is. Don't blame the player blame the game

They had 74 pairs. Smoothe camp out

The JC 998 is absolute fire in person!

The Liquor Store crew did an awesome job handling the line with medallions for placement and handing out beverages to those who waited.

Really great vibes from the peeps on line while I waited. Met some cool dudes, shared stories and got the last 9.5 to boot.

Couldn't have asked for a smoother experience.

I was infront of this guy ^ and we had a blast just talking and drinking that nasty ice coffee but it was free though! J crew handled that release perfectly. Will go back and cop another colorway.

Was one of the early heads at the grove. Everyone was cool and they got more than enough. Shout out to the first 10 people out there. They were all dope

i was number 73 out of 74 got there by like 10:50 and all size 9 was gone. paid for the pre-order and pick up on the 18th which isnt bad.

Back
Top Bottom