Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Jes got email from jcrew saying they found my size! Gotta love their customer service and a $40gift card for the hassle. Nike needs to learn from them

Last edited:
Well, outside of the bickering between those with differing opinions, I saw people posting about getting order confirmation but no shipping confirmation.

I preordered the Indys from JCrew online. In the same order, I placed an order for pebble blues. I got shipping confirmation for pebbles two days ago and was impatiently awaiting shipping confirmation for Indys. Right as I was thinking I will call JCrew tomorrow to check on status of my order, I got an email confirming that my Indys were in transit.

If you preordered them, check your email for shipping confirmation. Took a few days but I finally got mine. Much excite. Very wow. :smokin

Please stop. Your posts have become a nuisance to decipher. All we truly know at this point is that the independence days inflate your blood pressure, you hate the "Limited" tags (proper spelling of limited) but you're really looking for a pair of United Arrows 997.5's...
maybe the suede on the 997.5 is unreal lol. You have convinced us all that the suede is unreal on the indys. You sound like a kid who has never seen a new balance before. And to go all the wayback thru my posts shows you have tons of free time and my posts are really on your mind lol. also yes you write post on niketalk like a scholar. You havent made one spelling error you deserve an award for that. Your turn again lol

Last edited:
i need a US10 in those independence days. 
tired.gif

Not FSR at all.  Only 7, 7.5, 8 (appeared to be only 2 available), 8.5 (appeared to be only 1 available) and 13 (appeared to be only 1 available).
maybe it was a FSR before the link was posted

anyway, what're the chances that I can trade these for Infernos?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Are those Teal 1300's that dropped justifiable in me ending my search for A.R.C's? Or should my hunt continue?
Probably depends on how much you'd be willing to pay for ARCs. They will pop up, but nowdays everyone seems to be asking $350+...

Found more 998 Moby ***** for anyone looking... assuming pretty decent size runs, I locked down my 9.

Renarts (renarts1981 on IG) and New Balance Chicago are both taking phone orders. 

Back
Top Bottom