Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pretty sure those aren't an RF design

2nd paragraph

Last edited:

Pic From the LA Sneaker Con..
happy.gif
wink.gif
sneaker-con-los-angeles-bet-experience-event-recap-043.jpg

I love this picture because he's got visible socks. I swear almost every NB "on feet" picture I see online is of people either wearing them with no socks or no show socks. I've always wondered why this is because I always wear crew socks with my NBs.

Lmao at those dudes selling those M530's off of Kiths website on eBay talking bout kith strike sold out haha

I guess people don't read shoe descriptions anymore (or ever did for that matter)

"The CT300 model fits small, so we recommend you to order a half size bigger than your usual size." - SNS

I guess people don't read shoe descriptions anymore (or ever did for that matter)

"The CT300 model fits small, so we recommend you to order a half size bigger than your usual size." - SNS
you would think they would have that information under the sizes and not in the historic paragraph that no ones cares about

you would think they would have that information under the sizes and not in the historic paragraph that no ones cares about
I cared about the paragraph, which is why I saw the sizing info

was interested in the background of a shoe I had never seen before (or don't remember ever seeing)

it just adds to the point that ****** don't even care about or know what they're buying anymore --- seent it on a blog, there's some buzz, it's a collab .... "must cop, need these"

it's like people in the Saucony thread that can't even pronounce it properly but they got a "collection"

Back
Top Bottom