Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I cared about the paragraph, which is why I saw the sizing info

was interested in the background of a shoe I had never seen before (or don't remember ever seeing)

it just adds to the point that ****** don't even care about or know what they're buying anymore --- seent it on a blog, there's some buzz, it's a collab .... "must cop, need these"

it's like people in the Saucony thread that can't even pronounce it properly but they got a "collection"
bravo!!! Well said I totally agree!!! I said this b4 you can do a collab called fecal matter and I guarantee it would sell out instantly LOL

it's like people in the Saucony thread that can't even pronounce it properly but they got a "collection"
laugh.gif

it aint that serious b. 
what on this sneaker message board IS serious?

was interested in the background of a shoe I had never seen before (or don't remember ever seeing)

it just adds to the point that ****** don't even care about or know what they're buying anymore --- seent it on a blog, there's some buzz, it's a collab .... "must cop, need these"

Dude i read that info until the paragraph started out "as i said ive worked with NB before" and was like this dude is full of himself and stopped reading. Thats how i missed the sizing info.

hey, has anybody seen the 997 in size US 12.5 (grey preferred)? desperately looking for that size. THX

why do you need to know the background of the shoe?

thats great that it interests you but they are still just shoes...if you like em buy em

hey, has anybody seen the 997 in size US 12.5 (grey preferred)? desperately looking for that size. THX

I haven't seen a single 12.5. I'm pretty sure 11.5 is the biggest half size New balance makes. The 997 runs large enough you can probably size down to a 12 though if you are looking for 12.5

A couple of the Upcoming releases
The black 997 runs snug because of the leather around side panels.
Sorry for the crappy pics, today i'll have free time for some good ones

IG: wcv14

I actually did read that and I've also read to stay true to size cause they're only narrow. I'd much rather go with actual feedback than a product description for sizing.

Horweens looking more burgundy than brown there, I dig it. Sucks they'll probably be impossible to get.

Those grey/black/orange 997s are looking nice too.

Can't wait for those 990's and 1400's. The 'N' on the 990's might need to be customized/lightened up though.

anyone order from suede store before?  how long does it take to ship out/ do you even get tracking?

Anybody have problems with new balance sizing? They fit huge! I feel like I should size down a whole size.
check my post in my signature, the problem is that a lot of other brands, nike for example, have wonky sizing, with new balance it depends on the model and sometimes materials, slim or wide foot and how you like your fit, snug, roomy or just right.

Back
Top Bottom