Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pic From the LA Sneaker Con..:D :wink:
sneaker-con-los-angeles-bet-experience-event-recap-043.jpg

I love this picture because he's got visible socks. I swear almost every NB "on feet" picture I see online is of people either wearing them with no socks or no show socks. I've always wondered why this is because I always wear crew socks with my NBs.
Can anyone give me an idea where I can find socks like these. I see crew socks often, but none with this type of striping. I like the look.

Got my CT300s today. I didn't see the size recommendation because I read the text when SNS did one of their announcements and didn't notice the added sentence when the shoe showed up in their store.

Anyway, I went TTS and they fit really snug but are still wearable. However, the length is perfect. I reckon that the shoes might feel too long if you go half a size up from your normal size. So it depends on whether you prefer a very close-fitting shoe or one with regular width but a lot of space in the toebox.

Anybody need a pair of m998ch size 8? Worn twice. Only flaw is black sock pilling inside shoes. Not that big of a deal. Hmu

Last edited:
Aww man had to pull the trigger on them 997s. So happy. Didnt wanna pay that $200 retail. Got a 10 though and needed a 9.5. 997s run big as well right?

Aww man had to pull the trigger on them 997s. So happy. Didnt wanna pay that $200 retail. Got a 10 though and needed a 9.5. 997s run big as well right?
a touch, you might see some heel slip but the liner is a bit forgiving, 9.5 in the 998 model or are you a different size?

a touch, you might see some heel slip but the liner is a bit forgiving, 9.5 in the 998 model or are you a different size?
Ah nice I guess I can deal with it. Im just nit picky with the fit lol. I wear 9.5 in 998s, 1600s, and 574s. All fit perfectly snug too. Most of my other kicks different brands I have to wear a 10 in though.

Kinda in need of a little more sizing opinions on the 530. One guy here said theyre a little snug on TTS but I'm curious if anyone went .5 up and was happy with the fit?

Authors 1300 look dope!!! Man my pockets are telling no but my Body is telling me yes!!!! I mean There are like 5 things I would love to cop this month. And I just got the KFE Brazil's.

Hello guys, im looking for a 998 but is impossible to find in a sales... Someone know an european (or send to Europe) store with 998 at good price? Any help is welcome!!

them author 1300s be callin me name

gotta ask again, tried to pick up a pair of NBs from suede-store and it's been a week, do i cancel my order or what?  no communication from them

how are do the 1300's fit relative to the 998? same or .5 size up from 998?

Back
Top Bottom