Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im sure real pics will be out soon. But this will be an appetizer for those of us who have been imagining what they will look like lol

I honestly have no clue. The way jcrew markets "limited" is wack, so I hope not.  Hopefully pics will be up any day now, Id like to see more but so far not too bad. Just different from what I imagined

Is there an ETA on launch date?

who is the ultramarine collab with?? i'm all lost lol

btw--still no luck on the finding a good price 997NV.. there was a guy who had a pair for 180 and free shipping (also open to offers but i was a second too late in offering smh)

who is the ultramarine collab with?? i'm all lost lol

btw--still no luck on the finding a good price 997NV.. there was a guy who had a pair for 180 and free shipping (also open to offers but i was a second too late in offering smh)
It's just another J.Crew x New Balance 998. No official pictures as of yet, though. 

Anyone know where I can find the 997dte cheaper then the couple at 160 on eBay? I've been searching with no luck.

Anyone know where I can find the 997dte cheaper then the couple at 160 on eBay? I've been searching with no luck.

I'm right there with you bro, I've messaged every ebay seller and they won't let me cook lol

Trying to be patient...

I'm right there with you bro, I've messaged every ebay seller and they won't let me cook lol

Trying to be patient...

Lol. I'm doing the same thing. There probably like look at these fools. I'm searching for ebay coupons so far I've only found a 5% off that work. I'm sure if I keep searching I'll find a 30$ off one. I had one and it expired :frown:

I passed but those who have them cant stop talking about them. Im tempted myself, didnt really like the yellow but that blue looks nice. How much cheaper do you want them? I guess check online shops stock and wait for them to hit sale or stalk the ebayers till they lower? 

Lol. I'm doing the same thing. There probably like look at these fools. I'm searching for ebay coupons so far I've only found a 5% off that work. I'm sure if I keep searching I'll find a 30$ off one. I had one and it expired :frown:

If you find a couple coupons hit me up bro haha

Last edited:

I passed but those who have them cant stop talking about them. Im tempted myself, didnt really like the yellow but that blue looks nice. How much cheaper do you want them? I guess check online shops stock and wait for them to hit sale or stalk the ebayers till they lower? 
Honestly i doubt they will get any cheaper then that for awhile. It's not that it has to be cheaper but i was just wondering if maybe anyone knew of a shop maybe having a sale.Thats already 20% off at 160 but i wouldn't mind more.

Another pic. Btw, where did you guys get this information that they were dropping on the 20th or 24th? Feel like if it were this close to the release date there would be some info up, either at J.Crew or Sneakernews or something. Only stuff I find on google is what was posted on NT

I got the info from my order. Originally supposed to ship Oct 20th, now shipping Oct 24th. 

I took a chance when they had that coupon and pre ordered them for 110. 

Been checking the order once in awhile to see if any new info. Today I saw that thumbnail, which used to be blank. Pretty sure that is them, and Im sure pics will drop soon. As it is now, probably not a limited release or anything. Would be even better if they are fire and they stay off the blogs but Im sure the images will surface soon. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom