Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey guys i was hoping someone could help, im looking to pick up some 996nav and 997gy, i recently picked up the 997pr in a 12 and im straight swimming in them, i cant tell if its just the shoe fits wide as i have a narrow long foot, or if i could actually go a FULL size down, .5 i would assume would be the safe bet but i dont have anywhere locally to go and try them on...

crooked tongues just put the starcow on their blog for release tomorrow-- so I guess US release will be next week or the week after. all the usual suspects will have them it seems-- bodega, concepts, bows and arrows

Last edited:

hey guys i was hoping someone could help, im looking to pick up some 996nav and 997gy, i recently picked up the 997pr in a 12 and im straight swimming in them, i cant tell if its just the shoe fits wide as i have a narrow long foot, or if i could actually go a FULL size down, .5 i would assume would be the safe bet but i dont have anywhere locally to go and try them on...
   IMO the PRs fit looser than any of the other 997 pairs.  I am normally a 12 but in the PR i could've gone down to an 11.5.  I also have the GY, NV and DTE but would stay TTS for those pairs.  I also lace pretty tight.

IMO the PRs fit looser than any of the other 997 pairs.  I am normally a 12 but in the PR i could've gone down to an 11.5.  I also have the GY, NV and DTE but would stay TTS for those pairs.  I also lace pretty tight.
this! I have the GY and the PR and the PR definitely fits bigger! It's not a massive difference but I feel I could have gone down another size

I'm thinking about buying some 574s but not sure how they fit compared to Nikes.

I wear an 9 in dunk SB and 8.5-9 in Jordans. For my ball kicks I wear an 9. I heard 574s run big. Will I be ok in an 8.5?

Thanks guys.

Check this, a lot of thought went into it and it helps a bit 

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

The most recent asian made 574 I own is mojito, and that one runs TTS-.5 down on me. I have an older pair of HAZE 574 that run small IMO.

US Made 574 I go TTS or even .5 down as well

Feet are weird though, thats why we did the survey to get a broader consensus but at the end of the day shoes that run big on me run TTS on others and vice versa. 

mita n starcows looking nice im try for both pairs today. how is the sizing on these running should go tts .5 down or .5 up ?

who is the ultramarine collab with?? i'm all lost lol

btw--still no luck on the finding a good price 997NV.. there was a guy who had a pair for 180 and free shipping (also open to offers but i was a second too late in offering smh)

wore mine today for the first time. finally picked up a pair for $130, worn once. the comfort and quality on these are crazy good :smokin

(iphone pic)

Doesn't seem like much hype on the tennis ball NB that's mita has in collab w/NB?! Haven't seen much posted...

Back
Top Bottom