Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nvm the starcows come out to over $250 USD. i'll be patient and wait for a possible US release
laugh.gif
Crooked Tongues takes like 2 plus weeks to ship the shoes. Def wait on the US Release.

I'm in NJ for work. Got out early. Getting on a train now to Penn station. Any chance I'll make it to kith, extra butter, etc. Before they close to browse for NBs?

Need to hit the new balance store in NYC. Bicycle >>>>train and cab

People don't lock up those city bikes up correctly after using try yanking some off the rack 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Made it to extra butter. They were cool as hell. Even stayed open to let me shop. Ended up with a pair of the hanon asics.

all this running around New York City like John McClane and Zeus Carver. I've never been, but I'd love to do that one day.

damn...sneakerhead.com had West NYCs for $110...$50 cheaper than WestNYC! Would've copped if I saw them early enough

all this running around New York City like John McClane and Zeus Carver. I've never been, but I'd love to do that one day.

Made it to kith before they closed too. Dudes there were pretty cool too. Just bought some laces and that was that. Said i was getting some NBs today but ended up with a random Asics collab and some rope laces. Thanks for the advice gentlemen. I hit Two NYC shops id normally never shop at thanks to you. And got some awesome tapas and drinks at a little place a few blocks from eb.

Next time it's West, David Z, and the NB store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom