Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn those 580s really had to be quoted 3 times in the same page 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Hm, and he said "...we're doing..." insinuating he had a hand in the Rose Champaign 997s? Hm, again.

He probably just meant him and whoever he rolls with are going to that release. I'd be surprised if this dude had anything to do with these, but who knows.

Last edited:
He probably just meant him and whoever he rolls with are going to that release. I'd be surprised if this dude had anything to do with these, but who knows.

He definitely had nothing to do with the design. I know Deon and will actually see him tomorrow and maybe ask some questions. But here is what I know and what Deon told
Me was expect embossed 3M,custom box and some other goodies.

Majority of guys would not wear pink shoes unless it's an exclusive limited collab offered by streetwear guru-gods like Ronnie.  Anyways I haven't bought a single shoe this year and I'm extremely disappointed in Concepts' 997.  Why can't they make something similar to the C-Note???!! Aaaarghh...

T Blake works very closely to CNCPTs..they allow him to review their drops slightly before the drops to build awareness.. he's not just shooting from the hip

He does work closely with Concepts but does not have any say in what a shoe looks like etc. he is more of an outside marketing consultant if you want to call it that

Back
Top Bottom