Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn...sneakerhead.com had West NYCs for $110...$50 cheaper than WestNYC! Would've copped if I saw them early enough
Damn that's disappointing after copping them for $160 just not too long ago 
mad.gif

Last edited:
damn...sneakerhead.com had West NYCs for $110...$50 cheaper than WestNYC! Would've copped if I saw them early enough

Damn that's disappointing after copping them for $160 just not too long ago >:  

That's the price that should've been set for them in the first place.

....and my pair just came today (if only I was more patient)

These are reaaaally nice though..glad I made the decision to scoop on that replenishment from WestNYC

Made it to kith before they closed too. Dudes there were pretty cool too. Just bought some laces and that was that. Said i was getting some NBs today but ended up with a random Asics collab and some rope laces. Thanks for the advice gentlemen. I hit Two NYC shops id normally never shop at thanks to you. And got some awesome tapas and drinks at a little place a few blocks from eb.

Next time it's West, David Z, and the NB store.

yeah all those places are just blocks away from each other. i go every couple months just to hit up those stores.

yeah all those places are just blocks away from each other. i go every couple months just to hit up those stores.
I would have tonight too if they didn't close. Maybe tomorrow if I get out of this damn training early enough. Or am I closer to packer since I'm in Clark NJ?

all this running around New York City like John McClane and Zeus Carver. I've never been, but I'd love to do that one day.
Made it to kith before they closed too. Dudes there were pretty cool too. Just bought some laces and that was that. Said i was getting some NBs today but ended up with a random Asics collab and some rope laces. Thanks for the advice gentlemen. I hit Two NYC shops id normally never shop at thanks to you. And got some awesome tapas and drinks at a little place a few blocks from eb.

Next time it's West, David Z, and the NB store.

Reminds me of the adventure I took two months ago to cop my pair of Roger Federer x Jordan Zoom Vapors. Took off from Pittsburgh at 9PM Wednesday night, arrived in Newark at 3AM, copped my pair of RF x AJ's from NTNY at 10AM the next morning, and then spent the rest of the day running around to all the sneaker boutiques I could in one day. Definitely fun and something I'd like to do again.

I would have tonight too if they didn't close. Maybe tomorrow if I get out of this damn training early enough. Or am I closer to packer since I'm in Clark NJ?

packers is farther north than manhattan actually. i don't think it would be worth the trip if you're just gonna hit up packer. id suggest hitting up david z and premium laces if you go back to soho. oh and the nb store of course.

Need to hit the new balance store in NYC. Bicycle >>>>train and cab

People don't lock up those city bikes up correctly after using try yanking some off the rack :lol:
Also want to add. I tried the above idea. New yorkers looked at me like I was an unskilled criminal so I looked down and walked away.

Thanks for the info! Thought every pair came with a duffle..

This is what they threw in:
Seems like the kind of bag macys would give for a cologne purchase during the holidays LOL. I bet some idiot is gonna try and sell this with the west 530 snd try and get 2-300 more bucks for their shoes because of this bag LOL

Last edited:
Also want to add. I tried the above idea. New yorkers looked at me like I was an unskilled criminal so I looked down and walked away.
LMAO I wasn't trolling I have done it before, had a skateboard with me too, so I'm used to people looking at me in a funny way.

Plus I have a crew so I guess it was less awkward in my situation. Thanks for the laugh tho, keep ya head up playa.

More New Balance x Wings + Horns MT580

Nice design and materials.... but that midsole is just so weird... this would look way better on a 997,998 or 1500...

Source: Instagram: @ylt_r3
IMO, that midsole should've been all black too, the white kind of throws me for a loop. Still a fan though, the materials on this look excellent.

More New Balance x Wings + Horns MT580

Nice design and materials.... but that midsole is just so weird... this would look way better on a 997,998 or 1500...

Source: Instagram: @ylt_r3
997 with grey instead of the white would be insane.  posted that a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom