Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I realllyy wanted the PR and had the opportunity to cop for $160 but was too late. Same with the NV that was posted for $100 and B&A a few weeks ago. If the CNCPTS weren't dropping next week, the DTE would already be in my possession 

just saw some a sz 13 for like 180 something shipped..

btw..in my recent run of being more active on NT i have to say this is probably one of my most enjoyable threads.. no ego's being tossed around like other threads i frequent lol

WE RECEIVED A HUGE SHIPMENT OF NEW B TODAY SOME VERY DOPE STYLES

MY TOP THREE FAVORITES

anyone ever buy from caliroots?  whats your experience with customs and duties?  
I would only use them as a last resort. Tend to be higher pricewise then other spots and if it's over 200 in my experience you will get hit with customs. 

Im not feeling either CNCPTS 997. My wallet is happy but I figured this would be an instacop. Just not feeling the cw. I will be in to help the homies out though.

Last edited:
Was I late to the party or did anyone else notice the 997DTE's were $150 on Concepts? Snatched that size 12 with the quickness. 

Is concepts really opening a store in NYC? Or will it be more of a pop up shop for the 997 release?
The Sneaker Freaker article made it seem like it was a new physical store, so I bet it will be! Strange that there hasn't been a lot of info about it yet though.

I have a question for all ya'll: a 13 fits me for every NB model except the 577s which are a half size large, and some 580s. Knowing this, would I fit a size 12 made in UK 1500? I wanna pick up the Starcows, but I have no idea if they'll ever be dropping in the states in a 13, and I've never tried on a 1500 before. Sorry for yet another sizing question!

I have a question for all ya'll: a 13 fits me for every NB model except the 577s which are a half size large, and some 580s. Knowing this, would I fit a size 12 made in UK 1500? I wanna pick up the Starcows, but I have no idea if they'll ever be dropping in the states in a 13, and I've never tried on a 1500 before. Sorry for yet another sizing question!

I'm a 13 as well, and I just picked up the M1500RBO and they fit maybe slightly tighter than my 998s, but not enough to worry about. I think you'd be just fine in a 13.

I'm a 13 as well, and I just picked up the M1500RBO and they fit maybe slightly tighter than my 998s, but not enough to worry about. I think you'd be just fine in a 13.
Thank you, repped! I guess I'll hold out for a hopeful US drop, there's no way I'd fit in a 12 if they're tighter than a 998, which fit me perfectly.

I like the grey laces as well...

I'd wear purple hello kitty laces as long as I has those MJC collettes to put them in lol :smokin

I like the grey laces as well...

I'd wear purple hello kitty laces as long as I has those MJC collettes to put them in lol
smokin.gif
lol still bnib too but the red has stained the leather liner on the inside, i'm not worried about it but can't go wrong with grey though

Back
Top Bottom