Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998BB

Apparently its now anywhere from $500 - 700+ from what I'm seeing. Bought a DS pair in 9.5 for 425 shipped about a year ago and everyone thought I was nuts for paying that much... 

I'd sell 'em if I can find some GGB's...
thanks!

you need to find 1k+ for the ggbs..

btw, i have found the purple devils but the price is fire...

LPU:

Was digging through my closet and found these 574's...

Anyone happen to know what these were called? I don't have the go box, since I bought these around 2001-2002(yeah man, they're THAT OLD lol). I'd really appreciate any info if anyone recognizes these at all.

Why can't it be the truth? 997PR was $260 and next year there will be pairs for $300-$400 for the 997. If you don't like the price don't buy them...
Not all that into New Balance releases, this one caught my eye. Don't see it as justified. There are a handful of ASICS that I missed out on which are going for about the same on the re-sell market. I'm sure it's music to your ears that I don't like the price. I can tell in your short post that the value of the dollar is very different in our respective lives. Good luck copping... 

Don't get so butthurt. A simple Google search of 997 pricing is all that was needed to show that you're question was stupid. Don't kill the messenger homie

Not all that into New Balance releases, this one caught my eye. Don't see it as justified. There are a handful of ASICS that I missed out on which are going for about the same on the re-sell market. I'm sure it's music to your ears that I don't like the price. I can tell in your short post that the value of the dollar is very different in our respective lives. Good luck copping... 
WTF do Asics have to do with 997 pricing?  Also WTF does the value of the US dollar have to do with my post?  And no, I will not be copping or trying as the prices are too high.  Can you believe that?  The prices are too high even for someone who values the dollar worthless like myself.  (That's sarcasm right there in case it doesn't translate on the internet)

Here's a breakdown of 997 pricing for the people who are too lazy to do a quick google search as af 1982 pointed out.

997GY $200

997NV $200

997PR $260

997HL $200

997DTE $200

997DBR $260

2015 models

997JNB $250

997CCF $250

997DOL $325

997BTS $375

Did I ask a stupid, or in this case a lazy question? 100% Doesn't mean you didn't come off as a snob in your response. If the second part of your last post was the initial response, I would've thanked you for the info (and repped).

Hi guys,

I am going to purchase my first pair of New Balance shoes and it's an M997DTE (just like the toe-box cut); I am a size 12 on Jordans and 12.5 on Nike Lunar1 Flyknits.  Any suggestions what size I should get? And, any online shops with decent price.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom