Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There we have it..(hopefully)..

Persona emaed regarding using the code on the West NYCs. Knew if was too good to be true. Offered 10% off for the mistake but I decided to pass, still an impulse buy becuse of that discount.

Hi guys,

I am going to purchase my first pair of New Balance shoes and it's an M997DTE (just like the toe-box cut); I am a size 12 on Jordans and 12.5 on Nike Lunar1 Flyknits.  Any suggestions what size I should get? And, any online shops with decent price.

Thank you.
GUYS PLEASE ANYONE.

HELP!

My body is ready for these CNCPTS. If these rumors are true regarding the $$250 price tag, I'll have no problem unloading my rose golds for these.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were more than 250 by the time they hit the website

haven't even worn my RGs yet.. im not living right smh

Same homie, I was waiting for more info on these. Rose gold gt2 are probably one of my favorite asics ever but I know I'll never own them so I settled with the glv.

But at the end of the day the 997 is miles better. And I don't know if I am justify having both

Can anybody tell me how nice are the materials on the mita tennis ball 580's? ?? Are they worrh the $150 price tag???? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Am I bugging or did TBlake say CNCPTs is opening in NYC?

original rumor has it, its supposed to be a full permanent retail store.. i've also heard that this may change into a pop-up location that sticks around for a bit of time..

No rumor...Cncpts is 100% opening an NYC location. Been confirmed by multiple Concepts employees in my several times visiting the store. Also the hype gonna be ridiculous on these 997s....can see the line being ridiculous for these this saturday

Hopefully the nyc store will help the boston line because every drop theres mad heads from nyc

No rumor...Cncpts is 100% opening an NYC location. Been confirmed by multiple Concepts employees in my several times visiting the store. Also the hype gonna be ridiculous on these 997s....can see the line being ridiculous for these this saturday
This isn't good. I might just sit this one out. I think the tannerys are a better collab anyway. Don't know if I like the all pink.

BTW did you see that arc'teryx jacket they did?...... crazy.

Hopefully the nyc store will help the boston line because every drop theres mad heads from nyc
You always know who the NY heads are cuz they all wear their coolest **** 
laugh.gif

Can anybody tell me how nice are the materials on the mita tennis ball 580's? ?? Are they worrh the $150 price tag???? Thanks in advance

I think it's worth it if you struck out on Alife Reeboks. Plain tennis ball. It's still pretty sold in person. It's better than I thought.

hype for these worse than the embers? i assumed it wouldn't be..

Back
Top Bottom