Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No email but the charge is off my bank account.

they did the same thing to my buddy and me. the charge should go through in a couple business days or so, hopefully sooner.

Edit: not saying the above twitter status is me. only using that as another example in which someone's funds weren't taken out, and that Cncpts is working on 3,000 orders.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from end and got hit with fees? I'm finally gonna cop the starcows haha.
nope. they ship fedex. and fedex will contact you to fill out a form if there's any problems with customs. no charges.

UPS on the otherhand will just charge you when they deliver.

does the code for PYS come up right before checkout? I keep wanting to see what the hypothetical ticket is before dropping them duckets…thanks for that good knowledge!

when you go to your cart (when you add something to cart you should go there automatically)  it should be right under the product

Has anyone ordered from end and got hit with fees? I'm finally gonna cop the starcows haha.
Over 200 and you'll get hit with a bill from FedEx...been there done that. 
mean.gif

That means absolutely nothing man 
roll.gif
retailers do that all the time. They take the charge off and then complete the charge once it's shipped
dawg here i am thinking they really cancelled your order.. echoing the above, yeah man som

they did the same thing to my buddy and me. the charge should go through in a couple business days or so, hopefully sooner.

Edit: not saying the above twit
LOL my bad y'all. I order online product constantly and have never had this happen to me before so I just assumed they cancelled 
tongue.gif
 Thanks for the help

Retail x .35 = good knowledge
Yeah I am that ill educated lazy American who wasn't trying to work for an answer…..but the question had more to do with the code and I got my answer, PYS and pickyourshoes are different sites which my un-informed *** was unaware of..stupid stupid stupid, thanks for trying to get me learned up!

The assumption that concepts wont restock is not a safe one to have unless you don't want them. They will restock, keep your eyes open.

For those with shipping questions.... If you've ordered from concepts in the past than this isn't new to you. Concepts runs a tight ship, 2-3 people shipping a whole ton of orders. They don't have a warehouse in the back shipping and processing. Give them time to ship and I promise you don't be disappointed. At least I never have been. Approx wait time for me with 4-5 concept releases under my belt is about a 2 week wait for the order to process and the shoes to arrive. Instead of voicing distress here , pick up the phone and call them. That's what I do. And they will reassure everyone not to panic or stress out. Aside for the waiting, concepts has proven to be one of my favorite stores. Their customer service and product satisfaction has a blemish free record in my book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom