Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wonder if it's only a limited "online release" because of the troubles they had on the Rose drop last weekend....??

Where did you find out the price??

Honestly I think I can get them for 200 which as far as I inow is basically retail plus tax plus ship. I only said 250 to save my inbox from the flurry of pm's that would ensue.

I mainly posted just cause I thought it was super weird they'd randomly have 1 pair up there

Honestly I think I can get them for 200 which as far as I inow is basically retail plus tax plus ship. I only said 250 to save my inbox from the flurry of pm's that would ensue.

I mainly posted just cause I thought it was super weird they'd randomly have 1 pair up there
those Urban 496s are pretty fresh

seen the green/khaki color ones in person materials are butter soft and colorway is nice something different

Don't they run big? I'm normally a 13 and I don't think they come in 12.5 should I stay tts
there's like a bunch of different shoes being discussed here. utilize the 'quote' button.

but if you're talking about 1500, I went TTS. and they fit great. and I have wide feet.

So it was a pop up shop? Didnt' have time to drop by 
They say they might have it stay open. I thought they decided to let it stay open for good because they had lots of merch in stock.

He did say in the video that the store will look different every time so looks like they'll be open whenever they have something to drop and closing for a good in order to remodel the store. Hopefully in  a month or two they'll just leave it open for good.

Back
Top Bottom