Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My first customs I made, tmnt inspired. The heel says hamato yoshi

Got a new code for flystreetlife on their secret sale, use promo code: BLKNOV25 to get 25% any order. They also offer free shipping!  Get them while they're still there! 

Personally I am glad Social Status changed it up didn't like either of the collabs with Reebok. 1500 would be sick I'm hoping for a 999 model. Doubt it happens but either way looking forward to shoe.
It's a 1600. And from all accounts of people who have seen it, extremely disappointing. 

I mean its really not surprising, I have yet to like anything they have cooked up. Was hoping they could actually do something with a good shoe such as almost any nb.

$125 made me like these cncpts a lil better, and on foot don't look bad either.

Last edited:
Just spotted these on Urban Outfitters. Looks like they are getting some SMU opportunities on the 496. Following the 580s they did...

Man just saw the rf x new balance 530 in person at a local boutique. No idea how they got em but if it was my size buddy would've let me get them off him for 250....

so yesterday i ordered the 997DTE off Bait with that veteran's day discount.  they came in TODAY!  very impressed with Bait's processing. 

Back
Top Bottom