Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

4 days and still no shipping info from hanon. is that normal? my order still says "processed" on the site :rolleyes im only skeptical because ive never ordered from an overseas site before.

4 days and still no shipping info from hanon. is that normal? my order still says "processed" on the site :rolleyes im only skeptical because ive never ordered from an overseas site before.
hanon can be a bit slow, they dont have a lot of staff and always have a lot of orders to process. They do have a number on their website if you wish to phone them. I live 30 mins away from them and it took an order a week to get to me. Just be patient. You'll get your order eventually.

hanon can be a bit slow, they dont have a lot of staff and always have a lot of orders to process. They do have a number on their website if you wish to phone them. I live 30 mins away from them and it took an order a week to get to me. Just be patient. You'll get your order eventually.

damn, that is slow. its all good, as long as thats the reason for the delay, i guess i shouldnt worry.

i was actually trying to get them to cancel my order originally, since the starcows dropped stateside over the weekend. never got a response from my email, and they sold out so fugh it im down to just hanon completing my order haha.

4 days and still no shipping info from hanon. is that normal? my order still says "processed" on the site
eyes.gif
im only skeptical because ive never ordered from an overseas site before.
I've ordered from Hanon a bunch of times, and I live in the DMV like you. They're customer service/shipping updates aren't good at all and you can realistically look at 7-10 business days to get your kicks. But, YOU WILL get em. 

New to the thread, long time NB enthusiast, I've stumbled across this thread quite a few times and I think it's awesome.

Just curious - what's the deal with the J. Crew 998 "ultramarines"? They're still just chilling on the J. Crew site. Are they not as limited as the Infernos, Concrete Jungles, etc? Or are people just not feeling them? 

On a side note, Sneaker Politics stocked the NB jogger sweats a few weeks ago and I missed out on them. Anyone know another site that carries these? Primarily in black, size L?
Volum 1ne has the joggers i believe, I just grabbed the last two in grey in black in medium.

Hopefully they'll hit special promo like the last 1500, hopefully they don't sell out quick if they do tho lol yea right

Does anyone know if NB.com does any black friday markdowns/flash sales? The black 997PR Distinct Authors are calling my name (one of the FEW spots that even has my size)... 

Hopefully they'll hit special promo like the last 1500, hopefully they don't sell out quick if they do tho lol yea right
This is what I'm hoping man! They went to sale pretty quickly if I recall so we better keep our eyes peeled...

Does anyone know if NB.com does any black friday markdowns/flash sales? The black 997PR Distinct Authors are calling my name (one of the FEW spots that even has my size)... 
what size are you looking for?  If i recall, Newbalance.com only did 10% off plus free ship last yr.  w/ tax you're not saving much aside from shipping.  rightnow, they have a 15% off coupon through retailmenot.com and i think free ship.  

I picked up my DS sz 12 PR in sept for 170 shipped of ebay which I figure is as low as i'd ever see them.

Veg tanned leather, Cone Denim, 1600 model? My interest is definitely piqued! Social Status, don't disappoint...

Same! Plus, Social Status' customer service and my previous experience with them has been bar none beyond superb. I'm glad their collab has such potential.

Walter..

I've ordered from Hanon a bunch of times, and I live in the DMV like you. They're customer service/shipping updates aren't good at all and you can realistically look at 7-10 business days to get your kicks. But, YOU WILL get em. 

geez. i guess that additional $8 for upgraded shipping was useless :rolleyes

what size are you looking for?  If i recall, Newbalance.com only did 10% off plus free ship last yr.  w/ tax you're not saving much aside from shipping.  rightnow, they have a 15% off coupon through retailmenot.com and i think free ship.  

I picked up my DS sz 12 PR in sept for 170 shipped of ebay which I figure is as low as i'd ever see them.

7.5, which I struggle to find for quality collab releases without getting probed in the rear... Tried that retail me not link and it didn't work... I'm praying for a 20% sometime over the holidays...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom