Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

somebody needs a snickers

I know your feeling, I ordered fro Premier Boutique, they took my money Saturday, and just created a shipping label and sent them out today, I was paranoid all weekend. If it puts your mind at ease, contact the store, that's what I did and they assured me it would be in the post by Monday, and lo and behold it was! So I wouldn't worry too much mate!
@AlexandNBPriorities 
roll.gif

Last edited:
It hasn't been weeks though fam, it's been exactly a week and a day, and it's actually only been 4 business days. No offense, but if the "thrill" of the shoe is lost because you've been waiting a week, then maybe you didn't like them that much in the first place.

straight up.. they'll get here when they get here..

i was surprised today when i received shipping information for both my second pair of roses and the regattas :smokin

Thanks for all the photos of those 2015 Spring Samples, but do you guys have the fall/winter 2015 as well?
If not, when will they release usually?

I really want a sneak peak of all those 2015 MIU NB

how the new balance p740 worthy express run compared to nike air force one mid ? thanks 

Last edited:
Thanks for all the photos of those 2015 Spring Samples, but do you guys have the fall/winter 2015 as well?

If not, when will they release usually?
I really want a sneak peak of all those 2015 MIU NB
Seeing as how they haven't been posted here yet, I doubt they've been leaked at all. And there's no usual release date...be patient!

Anyone got their emails replied after cancellations due to fraudulent transaction?

International customer here.

Back
Top Bottom