Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New to the thread, long time NB enthusiast, I've stumbled across this thread quite a few times and I think it's awesome.

Just curious - what's the deal with the J. Crew 998 "ultramarines"? They're still just chilling on the J. Crew site. Are they not as limited as the Infernos, Concrete Jungles, etc? Or are people just not feeling them? 

On a side note, Sneaker Politics stocked the NB jogger sweats a few weeks ago and I missed out on them. Anyone know another site that carries these? Primarily in black, size L?

So everyone who isnt freaking out about getting their shoes is a stan?

laugh.gif
Nope just you LOL

New to the thread, long time NB enthusiast, I've stumbled across this thread quite a few times and I think it's awesome.

Just curious - what's the deal with the J. Crew 998 "ultramarines"? They're still just chilling on the J. Crew site. Are they not as limited as the Infernos, Concrete Jungles, etc? Or are people just not feeling them? 

The ultramarines compared to the others weren't promoted at all. Not too sure on them being limited or not.

On a side note, Sneaker Politics stocked the NB jogger sweats a few weeks ago and I missed out on them. Anyone know another site that carries these? Primarily in black, size L?
I think the ultramarines  just didnt appeal to a lot of people. Its dope though i grabbed a pair myself

Last edited:
I dont think end clothing is a massive boutique either but they manage to get things out in a timely manner And they are shipping all over the globe And im sure its thousands of orders per week. As i have stated b4 if concepts knew that they had that many pairs to sell they could have been better prepared to deal with that volume. And if being a small store is the issue why release another store collab before you have satisfied orders from the previous week? Clearly if you are such a small boutique and so short on staff you would handle one work load before putting more on your plate. The bottom line is there is no excuse to release a 2nd collab when there is customers waiting on one from the previous week.

You're comparing a store that had people buy a little over 3000 shoes in one day plus regular online purchases vs one that did not, so of course End will get you your shoes quickly. Furthermore, this second release from concepts is not anywhere as large because other stores will have them so those will go out a little faster. I mean they were honest with the time frame, 6-8 days...it's not like they said 3 days then all of a sudden they switched it up.

You're comparing a store that had people buy a little over 3000 shoes in one day plus regular online purchases vs one that did not, so of course End will get you your shoes quickly. Furthermore, this second release from concepts is not anywhere as large because other stores will have them so those will go out a little faster. I mean they were honest with the time frame, 6-8 days...it's not like they said 3 days then all of a sudden they switched it up.
Oh well it is what is . I thought regatta product page said the same time frame  though?

My thoughts exactly. At least this dude is a one man army, the RF thead had idioits by the dozen.

so recently i got a pair of DS solebox x nb 1500gsb..after some days i saw the below...i did not like the comments at all:

does this happen occasionally to all old new balance models? any way to reduce the chances of facing such an issue?

so recently i got a pair of DS solebox x nb 1500gsb..after some days i saw the below...i did not like the comments at all:

does this happen occasionally to all old new balance models? any way to reduce the chances of facing such an issue?

It comes with age, some last longer than others. Best defense is wear your shoes.

Was feeling salty that i had to do **** at the time of the regatta release but ended up grabbn a pair 2 hrs later. These are slept on and will come with regret not buyn later. Looks like all sold out but 9-9.5-10-10.5

Last edited:
I think if you have nothing better to do than freak out about shipping times like *ahem* one of our members here...you might need to readjust your priorities. 
eyes.gif

Still nothing beyond a order confirmation from concepts. At this point the thrill is gone for those 997 rose. Would have did better paying $100 over retail and copping from a reseller who copped instore. Unless other spots get a concepts release. Im not ordering s@$@ from concepts. I dont care what rhe product page says about order processing. Its crazy. Pay a crazy price for the shoe and wait weeks to receive it. ordered from end Thursday my package will be here by 10:30 monday morning. And im sure end gets thousands of orders every week just no excuse.

It hasn't been weeks though fam, it's been exactly a week and a day, and it's actually only been 4 business days. No offense, but if the "thrill" of the shoe is lost because you've been waiting a week, then maybe you didn't like them that much in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom