Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

bitter? nah. maybe they expect less over East, but usually at CLT the required spend is close to the price of the sneakers. Want $150 Jordans? be prepared to spend $150 on their ugly clothes. 

I just don't want to see a ******** institution be glorified. honestly? their collab sucks. period. I wouldn't throw $20 at that mess.
Thank you and spending money wasn't the big deal they cancelled peoples order who were spending 500+ on mcm.

bitter? nah. maybe they expect less over East, but usually at CLT the required spend is close to the price of the sneakers. Want $150 Jordans? be prepared to spend $150 on their ugly clothes. 

I just don't want to see a ******** institution be glorified. honestly? their collab sucks. period. I wouldn't throw $20 at that mess.
Haha yea you're not bitter, you're super bitter. I don't think you've shopped at social status in a while because they don't require you to buy anything else anymore. I agree, that rule was stupid. But, I give them credit for not doing that anymore.

This recent New Balance collab they did was very well done. Just don't shop there anymore and move on with your life dude. 

Thank you and spending money wasn't the big deal they cancelled peoples order who were spending 500+ on mcm.
If they had the other items at other stores and they told you they did, why didn't you just call them and place a phone order? Problem solved.

While I'm posting like a mad man (well at least for me) Am I the only one that thinks that Wings + Horns 580 has a potential to be great? Simple materials look premium and the 580 model seems to shine in that color blocking. Just up my Alley a sleek look that can be matched with nice jeans and casual shirt.

could somebody tell me how the 990v1 fits in comparison to the 998? are they the same? or does the 990v1 fit bigger or smaller?

Favorite GR of 2014.. Well, besides the grey 997s, but I slept and missed those.

Last edited:
Folks who have probs with SS are usually the ones who only show up and or calla about the hyped releases.(not saying directly to you) Shop there and chop it up with them on the reg they'll look out. For me they do anyway and show love back. *shurgs*

The fire was caused by a faulty wire in one pf the sneaker display cases that lights up.

Folks who have probs with SS are usually the ones who only show up and or calla about the hyped releases.(not saying directly to you) Shop there and chop it up with them on the reg they'll look out. For me they do anyway and show love back. *shurgs*

The fire was caused by a faulty wire in one pf the sneaker display cases that lights up.
found the ss rep

And another thing about SS and the minimums: they do minimums on certain releases 1. Jay(the owner) isnt fond of resellers so he does that to weed them out. 2 folks call,tweet, and @ them on IG about their releases all the time giving sneakers unneeded hype actually determine the amount of the minimum from what I was told a while back. Dont hype the shoe up and you wont have minimums.

Back
Top Bottom