Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not feeling the Miami Dolphinish colorway on the social status.
sick.gif

But I am feeling these Burn Rubbers just wish they were a little less green but still fuego.

And the soles on some next ish..
pimp.gif

Not feeling the Miami Dolphinish colorway on the social status. :x

But I am feeling these Burn Rubbers just wish they were a little less green but still fuego.

And the soles on some next ish..:pimp:

Too much of a green bay Packers for me but if they go on sale then I may pick them up

monkeyd monkeyd 1000 pairs were made...I may go to SS to cop just to show support cause they always look out for me when they can. Theyre also releasing on the NB Website on the 27th supposedly.

monkeyd monkeyd 1000 pairs were made...I may go to SS to cop just to show support cause they always look out for me when they can. Theyre also releasing on the NB Website on the 27th supposedly.

Thanks for info. Will try to grab them when they hit NB website. Spend too too much money this weekend on kicks....

Wow, social status killed these! I wasn't a fan of the pictures too much, but in hand these are crazy. The quality is top notch with a leather interior [emoji]128077[/emoji]. If you're a fan of this model I think these are a must have. Plus the name is awesome too...winter in the hamptons

To the guy that scooped up cnotes from ebay for $225, I hate you...
Had my eye on those. Size 10 and ship from Canada? They looked beat as ****. 

Luckily I just scored a VNDS pair for 275 shipped but they're .5 big. I can deal. 
pimp.gif

The hunt is finally over.

Wow, social status killed these! I wasn't a fan of the pictures too much, but in hand these are crazy. The quality is top notch with a leather interior [emoji]128077[/emoji]. If you're a fan of this model I think these are a must have. Plus the name is awesome too...winter in the hamptons
they look great put them on feet!I'm just not a fan of the 1600

Had my eye on those. Size 10 and ship from Canada? They looked beat as ****. 

Luckily I just scored a VNDS pair for 275 shipped but they're .5 big. I can deal. :pimp:
The hunt is finally over.

I'd be very careful buying c notes. There are a ton of fakes that come with a knock off concepts shoe box too. You can just tell by the quality when you look at them that they're not authentic. Just ask someone here to verify it for you. I've seen at least two fake/replicas on eBay in size 9.5 and 10.

I'd be very careful buying c notes. There are a ton of fakes that come with a knock off concepts shoe box too. You can just tell by the quality when you look at them that they're not authentic. Just ask someone here to verify it for you. I've seen at least two fake/replicas on eBay in size 9.5 and 10.

I got them from a reputable dude in a small FB group. Been in talks over scooping these from him for like 6 months now. They're legit but good advice.

Are those WITH 16 hunnas only available at Social Status right now?  Me likes, but I cannot order from their site.  

Back
Top Bottom