Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

997DOL's look amazing 
eek.gif

Just got Regattas for 123 Canadian Shipped baby!! Weoo!! nrml.ca is 25 percent off entire online store right now!! 

I'm eyeing a pair of 670's . How do they compare to made in the USA 574 and 576 shape wise? Also in the sizing survey I see that normal/narrow feet seem to agree with TTS. I wear a 10.5 in NB (998,576,574,577,1300) would I be swimming in a 11 in the 670? Thanks in advance for any input.

40% off at fit4balance.ca

Canadian site

Scooped some 997pr for $160 US - fsr - one size 9 left

Really wish I didn't see this deal lol. But as tough as it is, I'm gonna have to pass.

For those that wanna cop, use code "VNBT-1007" for additional 13% off and free ship

Last edited:
Does anybody know if you place a phone order to Social Status and don't call them back for the tracking number, will they not shipped it out?

Does anybody know if you place a phone order to Social Status and don't call them back for the tracking number, will they not shipped it out?
Very doubtful if you're just calling back for tracking. Most of these smaller places will place the order as soon as you give the info and don't do refunds either so you might be stuck. I would check if you were charged first

Very doubtful if you're just calling back for tracking. Most of these smaller places will place the order as soon as you give the info and don't do refunds either so you might be stuck. I would check if you were charged first
Well they sent me a paypal invoice and I paid it as soon as it was recieved on Tuesday. Somebody told me I had to call back to have it shipped (not sure if its true), but their phone has been busy all day. 

Well they sent me a paypal invoice and I paid it as soon as it was recieved on Tuesday. Somebody told me I had to call back to have it shipped (not sure if its true), but their phone has been busy all day. 

Yea ordering from skateshops they say the same normally it's just to actually give you the number not to confirm order

I'm eyeing a pair of 670's . How do they compare to made in the USA 574 and 576 shape wise? Also in the sizing survey I see that normal/narrow feet seem to agree with TTS. I wear a 10.5 in NB (998,576,574,577,1300) would I be swimming in a 11 in the 670? Thanks in advance for any input.
You won't be swimming in it. I found my 670 to fit a bit smaller than my 998s.  So you should be ok.

Received 2 packages today.  Ordered the 1300 national parks off ubiq for only $72 as a gift for my friend.  Also w+h 580s came in..those joints are mean! It came with an extra pair of flat white waxed laces so I slapped it  on my 997GY.  Looks 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom