Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Really wish I didn't see this deal lol. But as tough as it is, I'm gonna have to pass.

For those that wanna cop, use code "VNBT-1007" for additional 13% off and free ship
wow, thanks for this code! copped my size 10. glad i was patient on this shoe.

The sneaker news NB top 10 2014 could have comprised of 8 from 10 GR's. There was maybe one collab that was better than readily available GR's.

Last edited:
Anyone see any 580 Tour De Miami in sz10-11 around? I know im kind of late... Or if anyone wants to trade a sz10-11 for a sz12 hit me up.

New to the boards here but regularly checking to see all the awesome shoes.  This is a shot in the dark but wanted to see if anybody knew anything about the New Balance x Herschel 710. I'm looking for the all greys (HSG), burgundy (HST) or the blues from the first go around (HSN).  I'm looking for a 13. 

I know these were 2013 but if anybody had some good info it would be appreciated.  Thanks

New to the boards here but regularly checking to see all the awesome shoes.  This is a shot in the dark but wanted to see if anybody knew anything about the New Balance x Herschel 710. I'm looking for the all greys (HSG), burgundy (HST) or the blues from the first go around (HSN).  I'm looking for a 13. 

I know these were 2013 but if anybody had some good info it would be appreciated.  Thanks

Check pys.com or baitme.com they might still have the navy and pint ones

Whoever slept on these made a huge mistake. In my Top 3 of 2014

When I was at Packer last week for the Diadoras dude was there with those on, I knew those were a must cop after seeing them and I lucked out cause after the Diadoras I went back in and copped them too.

Whoever slept on these made a huge mistake. In my Top 3 of 2014

No look pass for me

Stopped by a NB outlet last night, saw a lone size 7 997PR sitting on the rack, marked down to $50. Asked the lady if that was the only pair, she said now it is, they recieved a stock of them and pretty much sold out, AND they were red tagged for 40% off. Salt.

Stopped by a NB outlet last night, saw a lone size 7 997PR sitting on the rack, marked down to $50. Asked the lady if that was the only pair, she said now it is, they recieved a stock of them and pretty much sold out, AND they were red tagged for 40% off. Salt.
wow sodium levels

Back
Top Bottom