Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There's a store in my local area that has the Wings + Horns 580s.  Size 9.5 and 11.5 and some smaller sizes.  I will make the trip and ship for a little something worth my while.   Let me know if you guys are interested.  Thanks.

Stopped by a NB outlet last night, saw a lone size 7 997PR sitting on the rack, marked down to $50. Asked the lady if that was the only pair, she said now it is, they recieved a stock of them and pretty much sold out, AND they were red tagged for 40% off. Salt.
****, that is a damn good deal. Rock salt.

GNRs today...

Sorry for the crappy pic but im happy man :smokin

Snagged the 997s off Gentry for $127 & the W + H off New Balance.

Got some dirt marks  on the suede on the toebox  on my 530 central parks, anyone know how to clean this, don't really have too many suede shoes

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of 998s in the original grey colorway online? Need a 9.5

Got some dirt marks on the suede on the toebox  on my 530 central parks, anyone know how to clean this, don't really have to many suede shoes
I got a suede bar for this sort of thing, it's done well so far. I got the New balance branded one, it came with a brush and the bar, should be on Amazon.

anyone can find a size 10 of the social status collab with free shipping? I know premier skate has them for free ship but not sure if I can fit into a 9.5 for this shoe with my wide foot.

anyone can find a size 10 of the social status collab with free shipping? I know premier skate has them for free ship but not sure if I can fit into a 9.5 for this shoe with my wide foot.

The social status shoe runs large given the materials used. They have a leather liner and I'm usually a size 10 but could have easily fit into a size 9.5. They will definitely stretch over time too.

You know, the thing about those Nice Kicks 1600s is that they will probably be one of the last (if not the very last) non-Nike collaboration they'll do since supposedly they're turning into a Nike only shop.

Back
Top Bottom