Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do the 998s fit? I wear a 9.5 in 574s but am trying to buy c-notes of this guy and they are a size 9. Any help would be gratefully appreciated! 

How do the 998s fit? I wear a 9.5 in 574s but am trying to buy c-notes of this guy and they are a size 9. Any help would be gratefully appreciated! 

The 998 model runs large. I am a size 10 in everything but I size down .5 for 998s. I would recommend going with the size 9.

Picked these up in the sales, really like them and they are my first 576! M576PUN 'Punk@

Really like the use of different leathers! Not bad for being half price!

Stopped by a NB outlet last night, saw a lone size 7 997PR sitting on the rack, marked down to $50. Asked the lady if that was the only pair, she said now it is, they recieved a stock of them and pretty much sold out, AND they were red tagged for 40% off. Salt.
If they're there I'll pay you to grab em for me 
happy.gif

I'm done trying to deal with Oneness. This is the third straight time I've tried to order something from them only to get refunded because they didn't have my size, even though it showed as available on their site. Ridiculous.

shoes are 577 Country Fair 

Thanks bro, sheesh i said i would do one, but i honestly havent the time or the patience
sick.gif
 lol, once i can get one of my boys to come thru with a good camera set up ill do a collection post 
I think we'd all like that. You def have some gems from the years past we'd all be like 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom