Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I get to adding my credit card information at Haven and it still lists the I'm guessing the Canadian price. Has anybody from the states ordered from that site? Any customs issues or currency conversion issues?
Price always stays in CAD, but you will only be charged USD. Never had any customs issue with order from them before. 

So my 577's came in. Sadly they're way too large, heel slips and too long in the toe. I got it in US9.5, going to have to go a full size down. Order made, hoping they're the right size now.

Here's some sizing info for reference:

True size - US9, E width.

Roshe Run - US9

Roshe Run NM - US9.5

Air Max Lunar1 - US9

Achilles Low - EU41

So my 577's came in. Sadly they're way too large, heel slips and too long in the toe. I got it in US9.5, going to have to go a full size down. Order made, hoping they're the right size now.
Here's some sizing info for reference:
True size - US9, E width.
Roshe Run - US9
Roshe Run NM - US9.5
Air Max Lunar1 - US9
Achilles Low - EU41

A full size down might be too aggressive. Every pair of US/UK made NB's I own are size 11 (577's included) and I've never had a problem. I wear 11.5 in Roshe's, AM1's and AM Lunar 1's.
I'd say try going a half size down considering your feet are E width.

Where in the world (if its even possible) can i grab these from. I think they came out '09
ebay or forums
I know I'm on your will some where leaving behind some heat for lil poor ole me!
laugh.gif

Price always stays in CAD, but you will only be charged USD. Never had any customs issue with order from them before. 

havenshop is great. i just missed on the 997dte for 110 canadian, looking for an 11 if anyone knows of anywhere to get a deal.

Back
Top Bottom