Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damnit, I totally missed out on these lux 997's :frown:

If I'm not mistaken though, didn't someone mention that these will be released through other retailers? Can anyone shed some light on that please?

I asked if Sneaker Politics was getting them on IG & Deon's response was "i hope so"

Huge shoutout to @cdubsdad for hooking it up with these! Avoided me long enough under retail they were becoming grails... And after having them in hand now they confirm that status. Favorite shoe of 2014, still the best 997 to date imo.

United with my DBR

ehh i dont like any of the all star kicks coming out, not even gonna try for em which is why im so happy i at least got these luxury goods. plus going by the past 2 years' all star kicks, they're gonna get restocked so many times throughout the year. no point of getting them on release date just wait for finishline or footlocker to restock them, which they probably will like 5 times.

wasn't too interested with the rose collab, already have the fieg rose gold asics i don't need 2 pink runners. don't have anything really in orange so these were a must imo

The only shoe worth copping from nike were the James Hardens and the foams but I don't feel like going into the city for the raffle for the foams but I really want the adidas xeno pack zx or shelltoes for all star. Another reason I passed was I have the playcloths in the same color as these 997s plus copped EB ventilators and Instapump year of the sheep yesterday and tomorrow I want the air max 1s.

If I wear sz 10 in 998 and 997. 10.5 in asics gl3. Can i get away with a sz10.5 on made in uk 1500s?

hmmm Rose and Lux > PR and DBR to me...my favorite GR is the NV... DTE are dope as well...
DTE's are actually my favorite 997 to release to this point with the NV a close second.  Posted my "top 997" list, in rank order, on page 1208.  At any rate, those DTE's are something special.  Were they a collab everyone would steady be sweatin' them like a sauna.
If I wear sz 10 in 998 and 997. 10.5 in asics gl3. Can i get away with a sz10.5 on made in uk 1500s?
Yes.

Last edited:
All my 998s are size 9.5, and they are all stuffed into a box that they can barely fit in. I think size 10 gets a slightly bigger box, but I wasn't pleased when I saw the box size that 9.5s get crammed into.
mean.gif
I just ordered a 9.5 for the first time and the box is smaller. Messed up my stack of boxes  
mad.gif

Finally got around to taking pics.
These over >>>>>>Rose and Luxury (IMO)
god damn wish i copped these. those gold accents!! suck me sideways. hopefully another canadian retailer gets them in. these are the best NB release in a while for me since shoe gallerys and regattas. Best GR in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom