Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

god damn wish i copped these. those gold accents!! suck me sideways. hopefully another canadian retailer gets them in. these are the best NB release in a while for me since shoe gallerys and regattas. Best GR in awhile.

Agreed. Best GR in awhile. Pics don't de it justice. They are awesome!

Finally got around to taking pics.
These over >>>>>>Rose and Luxury (IMO)

Damn. Such a plain colorway that turned out so good

All your work is so minimal but has a major
Impact on the sneaker. How hard is it to do these type of adjustments?

Depends. Midsoles are a lot more involved than uppers. Strip factory paint and add your own. Mix in a duller so you have a matte finish. It's really easy for me at this point but I do it all the time. Thank you for the compliment man that's exactly what I go for. I try to make them the way I think they should be. I want my customs to look like a release not an art showcase.

Last edited:
Repped for those cel's/dte's. Gotta wait for a stateside drop on those cel's. Dte is not my steez with that vibrant blue haha. But that midsole change makes it look soo much sexier. That gray midsole with yellow looked wack! I'm gonna wait for that grey/magenta 997.

Do you guys know if premier allows phone orders for unsold pairs for limited releases? Thinking about calling them up tomorrow.

just picked up my cncpts from my friend material is A++ color is just right for some nice weather im go with the grey laces

I wouldn't worry about it.  Those are going to be sprinkled all over ebay at cost.  $235, $17 shipping, 8.75% sales tax.  Concepts already sold at resale prices. 

Back
Top Bottom