Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Of course...

One problem with these 1300JPs is everyone is comparing them to GRs. I think a more accurate comparison would be to liken them to collabs. Look at the recent Concepts 997s for instance. With shipping, they came to $250 (or more in some cases) and most people didn't even bat an eye. Easy sell out. 

Now, in a way, I would say these 1300s are more "special" than just another collab. There's a certain mystique and history about them that no collab back story could ever match. 

Everyone is going to like different things, but if dudes can justify $250 on a collab, I don't see why $300 for something like this is so outlandish...

Don't get me wrong, it's still too expensive, but all things considered it's not as crazy as it seems.

And as far as Filling Pieces go, I'm not a fan. I'd much rather buy some nice NBs personally.
I have no problem with collabs and stuff like that if I like the color way and model.  And 1300s are s stretch ....and these did not come in 11.5.  Which is a must for me with 1300s so I wasn't buying anyhow.  But to me, a consumer who has no problem paying for something that I think is well done or high quality, it was not worth it.

Filling Pieces are not for everyone.  but the leather and quality is as good as NB at an absolute minimum and better for all most likely.  At least what I own they are.  Just using the components and all as a comparison.  Not style.  Style wise they are not relatable.  

IKEA shipped my shoe trees in a Pillsbury dough box...Dough boy and all. I guess this is an independent service they offer not really through IKEA guidelines or whatever which would explain their sudden increase in price from $1 to $2 and the fluctuation in shipping rates. 

mine were $1 each but they got me for $20 shipping
mean.gif

Wnded up going to my local ikea and grabbed them for $1 each. Pittsburgh ikea can suck a fat one

IKEA shipped my shoe trees in a Pillsbury dough box...Dough boy and all. I guess this is an independent service they offer not really through IKEA guidelines or whatever which would explain their sudden increase in price from $1 to $2 and the fluctuation in shipping rates. 

mine were $1 each but they got me for $20 shipping
mean.gif
lol sounds like someone at the ikea is doing a side hussle and not officially through them if they shipping that horribly.

As far as shipping for 20$, i think that's because of the weight, they stack up after several pairs.

How did you order the shoe trees? For me it says not available on website or for phone orders

from the website
Q. Can I place an order online?
A. To place an order online, use the “save to list” button provided on IKEA.com when choosing the products you would like to order. Check to make sure that the products you wish to order are available at IKEA Pittsburgh by selecting the Pittsburgh location in the pull down list. After you have chosen all of your items, click “My shopping list” in the upper right of the page. Click “Email List” and email your list to [email protected]. Please include your name, street address with zip code (please note if business or residential) and contact phone number in the body of the email. A Home Shopping Sales Representative will call you to confirm your order and shipping costs. 

Originally Posted by niketalk13  

lol sounds like someone at the ikea is doing a side hussle and not officially through them if they shipping that horribly.

As far as shipping for 20$, i think that's because of the weight, they stack up after several pairs.
Yeah it was a cinnamon roll box. Came with a little typed letter of thanks too. Felt like I ordered from a mom and pop store or something. 

If anybody is still looking for concepts x 997tny they are available at nrml.ca for $299 cad ($236 usd) plus shipping. Sizes 10-13

Definitely pleased with the 1300JPs, pretty much exactly what I expected. My only complaint is the wrinkled mesh around the ankle area, the toe winkles don't bother me cause they disappear as soon as you put your foot in.

One thing I thought was strange was the MSRP tag. I know people have posted $140 tags that rang up as $300 (from Social Status IIRC), but this was the first I had seen this. From Creme VA.

only thing i dont like about the 1300jp they are heavy might end up selling them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom