Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seller on eBay seems to have all the new upcoming NB releases. These look just like infernos to me 
nerd.gif

Speaking of IKEA shoe trees - would caution any big footers from buying too many of these.  I bought a few of them as they worked on a pair I wore in store - but is too small to work on a the majority of my shoes.  For reference, I'm size 13 in most shoes.

If anyone knows a similar alternative (fairly cheap shoe trees), please let me know.  Using the tissue + shoe tree defeats the purpose. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
guy on IG, @ShipToCle, is selling DS Kennedys sz 9.5 if anyone was looking

idk if he still has the post up, if he doesn just DM

never been huge on nbs but saw the guitar connoisseurs 998.. boy , beyond nice in person. trying to move something around because those must be had

That Distinct Weekend Bag 574 is ill, but that asking price is terrible. I'd cop off of NB site if there was a good discount code.

really interested in some of the new 997s and 998s coming out.  just got into new balance and im hooked

1300JPs will be in today. I don't have any previous versions to compare with, but I've had plenty of NBs over the years and still have a bunch of 997s and 998s left. I'll let you guys know what I think.

I do have to agree that the price hikes that NB has putting out lately has gotten out of hand. They're definitely trying to cash in on the recent hype in America. But ppl here shouldnt forget that ppl in asia are buying NBs up at our current prices (or higher) long before most ppl here got into NBs at all.
$300 was a non starter on these.  Quality is not like it is something fantastic.  You can get premium leather Filling Pieces, that are very nice, for $50 less than these.  Nostalgia/history doesn't mean adding $100 onto the shoe.  

$300 was a non starter on these.  Quality is not like it is something fantastic.  You can get premium leather Filling Pieces, that are very nice, for $50 less than these.  Nostalgia/history doesn't mean adding $100 onto the shoe.  
Of course...

One problem with these 1300JPs is everyone is comparing them to GRs. I think a more accurate comparison would be to liken them to collabs. Look at the recent Concepts 997s for instance. With shipping, they came to $250 (or more in some cases) and most people didn't even bat an eye. Easy sell out. 

Now, in a way, I would say these 1300s are more "special" than just another collab. There's a certain mystique and history about them that no collab back story could ever match. 

Everyone is going to like different things, but if dudes can justify $250 on a collab, I don't see why $300 for something like this is so outlandish...

Don't get me wrong, it's still too expensive, but all things considered it's not as crazy as it seems.

And as far as Filling Pieces go, I'm not a fan. I'd much rather buy some nice NBs personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom