Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've decided to give in and buy a pair of Salmon Soles as a Christmas gift to myself.

Then I'll call it a 2012 for sneaker buying. 
happy.gif
Easier said than done... unless you feel like dropping $300+ on ebay.

I love my Salmon Soles. When I first saw them on the internet I thought they were plain. But having them in hand, the color is crazy. 

Those 1300BG were my first new balance since coming back. They are in heavy rotation. I love them.

If anyone ever sees a size 11 in the Salmon Soles pop up please let me know (unless of course you are trying to snag it. LOL) I might be able to help out for anyone looking for an 11.5

repped NT13, spent a lot lately so I'm hesitant... *contemplating*

Here go some better pics of the 990's

Suede is buttery soft, they fit comfortable and light. Style is basic yet elegant. I'm satisfied 
nthat.gif

If anyone ever sees a size 11 in the Salmon Soles pop up please let me know (unless of course you are trying to snag it. LOL) I might be able to help out for anyone looking for an 11.5
Hate to piggyback on you comment but I'm looking too and looking for a pair of Salmon Soles(sz 9.5). So people please keep your eyes open for the both of us!

repped NT13, spent a lot lately so I'm hesitant... *contemplating*

Here go some better pics of the 990's

Suede is buttery soft, they fit comfortable and light. Style is basic yet elegant. I'm satisfied :nthat:
Nice pick-up! Had them in my cart at Bows & Arrows, but I spent way too much this month and November already so I, regretfully, removed them from my cart...

Thanks niketalk13 & AboveDaHype for the links!

T21D, I'm also a sucker for gum soles...

^Verse coming correct yet again.  I love how your collection spans so many different brands and eras.  Crushing nsb and NT for life.  Keep up the good work.  

My size too ^, cant justify that price though- its a $100 shoe to me, i might do $120. Good looks on the consistent info though

^ I agree with you that it is only a $100 shoe. The shoe is so clean and simple yet that price tag turns me off. Congrats on those that have these though. I'm sure they will be in your regular weekly sneaker rotation.

Back
Top Bottom