Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ yep, pretty sure that was me. Also, anyone know any tricks to clean/restore suede. Tried using jason marks to clean up a stain from last night and it totally messed it up even worse..
An eraser/pencil rubber does the job for me usually once I let the mark dry.

real talk. jason markk is a trash product and is just all marketing. RIP to suede if u try to "jason markk" it like many people suggest doing.

Broken these NB X CT joints out again, Im thinking about changing the laces to orange though, what do you guys think? Orange or black? I still think the black laces look better. Miss the days of Crooked Tongues RIP.

people say I'm crazy, but i swear the older 1500 model from the ggb nazar era is pretty bad. mudguard is super high on those models. 

Oh wow I completely forgot I had these lmao. Gonna unds soon!!!

today's on feet..​
 ​
Very nice. Are they the cricket joints? I nearly bought them at the weekend but Urban Industry ended up offering me 20% off anything in store/online so I went with the Asics 'Miami Vice' pack. Shame they didnt have them or they would of been copped for sure.

real talk. jason markk is a trash product and is just all marketing. RIP to suede if u try to "jason markk" it like many people suggest doing.
QFT. But for real, does anyone know a liquid suede cleaner that can be used safely on ALL suedes and nubucks? Right now i stick with a suede eraser after messing up a pair or two with JM...

QFT. But for real, does anyone know a liquid suede cleaner that can be used safely on ALL suedes and nubucks? Right now i stick with a suede eraser after messing up a pair or two with JM...

Johnston & Murphy sells a spray suede cleaner that works nicely.

people say I'm crazy, but i swear the older 1500 model from the ggb nazar era is pretty bad. mudguard is super high on those models. 
I think that's why I like them so much. Easily my favorite hyped NB, will own one day.

Sick 990's, NB should bring that style back.

As far as the cleaning product goes... One of the guy who runs NB gallery/does restorations that made a new product called sneakerER or something like that... Allegedly safely cleans suede and just about anything, want to believe it works but not sure.

Today and most everyday:

If anyone is interested in a pair of 998RR in the DMV, I saw a 10.5 for sale at GT players in georgetown. It was the last sz. I would've copped if they were my size.

ebates has 16% cashback right now for newbalance.com, among many others (adidas, eastbay). 

Personally i just use New Balance brand suede cleaner on my NB shoes. It works really well. I definately recommend their suede and nubuck cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom