Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

De la's will probably be a difficult grab for me. Working weekends now due to my "seniority" trains always gotta run. Wont see saturdays for a while lol

Gonna try my best
wrong thread mate. Btw those de la's are awful, you should pass unless you are 16. 

Got heeeem 
laugh.gif

QFT. But for real, does anyone know a liquid suede cleaner that can be used safely on ALL suedes and nubucks? Right now i stick with a suede eraser after messing up a pair or two with JM...
Lincoln EZ Cleaner.

Walter..

Last edited:
finally got these bad boys in 11.5 
smokin.gif

most euro stores got a fsr, except for size 11.5, nobody knows why ^^

i can tell you it took some time!

switched the black laces for the light grey laces from my 998 c-note. 

might change to white laces, but the light greys look pretty good.

IMO the black laces look better on the CCFs. But I like a more subtle look. Although it seems to match from your pics, something looks off to me.

Something about the CCFs always looks off to me... Can't put my finger on it... Could be the burgundy heel panel...

Slipped on my 1500 gentleman's pack again with slightly thicker socks and realized I'm gonna need to FULL size up from my TTS (TTS as determined by most retro Jordans, that is). BUT, it will be .5 up from my Kobe IX size (elites and EM), and also only .5 up from my air max 1 and air max 90 size..

Slipped on my 1500 gentleman's pack again with slightly thicker socks and realized I'm gonna need to FULL size up from my TTS (TTS as determined by most retro Jordans, that is). BUT, it will be .5 up from my Kobe IX size (elites and EM), and also only .5 up from my air max 1 and air max 90 size..
Gentlemans pack fits small.  Both myself and my friend had to size up 0.5 from our usual 1500 size for these.

Back
Top Bottom