Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i would go for the BT.  they're getting pretty rare and there are no other options for mostly white uppers on the 998... unless you go for the older collabs like c notes or independence days. 

lovin that ubiq chariot,, any fitpic on these? 
embarassed.gif

Gentlemans pack fits small.  Both myself and my friend had to size up 0.5 from our usual 1500 size for these.

Chalk it up to ADD or excitement to try these on, but it turns out the box actually says UK 10/US 10.5. With literally EVERY other shoe I've ever dealt with, US size is one full number up from UK. Only in Gucci sizing is the US size .5 up lol.

So it turns out I'm really just .5 up from TTS in 1500's, although gentleman's pack definitely fit more snug than other 1500s. Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone was wondering about size on those.

Just sold them for a fair price on ebay, now to see if I can find another pair to purchase for a fair price!

Chalk it up to ADD or excitement to try these on, but it turns out the box actually says UK 10/US 10.5. With literally EVERY other shoe I've ever dealt with, US size is one full number up from UK. Only in Gucci sizing is the US size .5 up lol.

So it turns out I'm really just .5 up from TTS in 1500's, although gentleman's pack definitely fit more snug than other 1500s. Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone was wondering about size on those.

Just sold them for a fair price on ebay, now to see if I can find another pair to purchase for a fair price!
Yeah that catches some people out.  For future reference Adidas sizing is often also like that 10UK/10.5US.

Not a problem dude, I'll shoot you a PM either way.

Hey thabks for the pm really appreciate it.
Just letting you know the 991s are back in a near full near size run and has my size and your size 13!!!!!!!

Cos it before it goes away again.

And yo, how does those 991 fits?? Tts? Size. 5 down?? Size. 5 up????

Just got totally bummed out by the mail i received from end regarding my m997bts preorder. Preodered them last december....

'Please accept our sincere apologies, you have been refunded for these items. We have been informed by New Balance that we will not be receiving our allocation due to production issues and as such we are no longer able to fulfill your order. Whilst we endeavour to ensure our customers are kept up to date and receive their orders there are sometimes issues that are beyond our control. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team at [email protected] Kind Regards, Ryan

Thanks again for shopping with us,

END.'

Hey thabks for the pm really appreciate it.
Just letting you know the 991s are back in a near full near size run and has my size and your size 13!!!!!!!

Cos it before it goes away again.

And yo, how does those 991 fits?? Tts? Size. 5 down?? Size. 5 up????
Thanks for the heads up man, repped. I usually go TTS for my 991s.

Now I just need to decide if my wallet can still handle these for 3 bills....

Thanks for the heads up man, repped. I usually go TTS for my 991s.

Now I just need to decide if my wallet can still handle these for 3 bills....

Buy it man!!!!! I don't think they will do this again.
And look what happened to the 997 bts.

Yo and one more thing, I called NB customer service when all the sizes disappeared, they weren't helpful but one guy did say these will probs come out of the Web in the next month of so.............

New pick-up!  Please pardon the lace sitch.  I was messing around with options...tried the yellow, tried the navy, pulled out some ropes from my Sages (the pair pictured matches PERFECTLY with the hue of the honeycomb mesh) and finally some tried and true white flats...getting this far before I said eff it and snapped a quick shot so as to not miss out on the last remaining bit of daylight.  

New Balance 577 "Seaside Pack" -

Although I don't normally opt for ropes in NB's...gotta say...these look kinda right.  Admittedly though, I'm leaning moreso towards the white flats. Hmmm.  Whatta y'all think?  

And, last, but certainly not least...

BONUS Shot -- Pack complete!  I do like to be beside the seaside!  
wink.gif

Last edited:

just wear one of each till you decide...
happy.gif
I'm apt to do something of that sort.  Notice the other pair, with the Miami Dolphins'-esque color-way, in the last pic?  One shoe sports an orange lace while other dons a navy?  Yeah!  Had them for over a year now from when the pack first dropped and they've been laced that way ever since.  Both lace options appealed to me and I couldn't decide which ultimately looked better so I went with one of each.  
laugh.gif
  A decision of indecision...

I'm apt to do something of that sort.  Notice the other pair, with the Miami Dolphins'-esque color-way, in the last pic?  One shoe sports an orange lace while other dons a navy?  Yeah!  Had them for over a year now from when the pack first dropped and they've been laced that way ever since.  Both lace options appealed to me and I couldn't decide which ultimately looked better so I went with one of each.  
laugh.gif
  A decision of indecision...
i do that more than i should admit lol

Back
Top Bottom