Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What the
sick.gif
?  The "Snake Pack" -- I guess I am not going to have to worry about trying to get any of those!  

Surprised to see sizes still available for the black pigeon at sNs for $209...orders over $300 get free worldwide shipping.

i double thought it but went with my original feeling from when i first saw these, and said not my style.

mad.gif
  Just realized I missed the M998GNY on Premier.  They were selling them for $150, but that's the best price (other than Packers, who will not ship them) that I've seen.  Anyone know any other spots?    

Wow, snake pack $208 plus shipping on Shelflife.  Hopefully, these will be dropping stateside for all of those interested.   

is it an oversea only release? And why do the pre-orders of NB overseas seem to NEVER have US13? Am i just always that late lol

^ because the rest of the world arent big footed freaks us here in the states. i believe the most common sizes purchased worldwide is 9-9.5. heck most companies produces their samples in size 9...

big foot freak   I expect that in JB but not NB

lol kidding, yeah I understand... I know my size isn't as common as I previously thought. Well I will be hunting high and low for those green beauty's.

eh i think it's beyond 574s, it's the red-headed step child of nb it seems, but the word "pack" = $$$ and them releasing the pack first, they can squeeze a few $s out for business 
yea exactly..**** it..if i catch em state side i got a better chance of coppin for way lower, if not no big deal

today, rainy day in NYC, cant stop wearing these

LOL Nowitzness41 -- I agree with you, although I am sure the snake pack will have its fans, I wouldn't even pay $208 for all four!  On the other hand, I happily paid more than that for my 990 Anniversarys, and would buy a second pair if I could find em.    

Those red 1600s are sick - I have mine in heavy rotation now. I love my heritage blue 1600s too, and wish I had doubled up on those when I had the chance.   

Those red 1600s are sick - I have mine in heavy rotation now. I love my heritage blue 1600s too, and wish I had doubled up on those when I had the chance.   
You still can get them for around 100 on burnrubber but they only got szs 10,10.5 and 12 in blue

http://burnrubber.bigcartel.com/category/new-balance

If ur looking for the black ones most websites you can get them for 100, dunno why most of the blues were taken off the websites

Last edited:
There is only one from the YOTS that I like but I will wait and see what happens with a stateside release.

Back
Top Bottom