Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got a pair of Seals I believe i will FINALLY jump on since i waited out for the right price. $210 shipped is 
nthat.gif

Thanks NT13 for that pm tooA
And patience finally pays off.  Glad you got a pair bruh.

I must say the 574s that aren't made in the US or England are garbage quality. I know they only cost like $70-80 retail but still. Those oshmans x mita's are made in china, so id be very hesitant to drop the $150-175 retail that theyre gonna be charging overseas. Just my opinion. 

Last edited:
^ kick down?  sell your soul to the devil?

Really like them but the blue heel material makes me always pass on em.  not to mention their outrageous price!

Last edited:
thanks fellas

worked out a trade with a dude, i came up on top cuz what i traded him didnt cost me a dime

@stunnaman nice man, mine are still in their box, waiting til spring to break them out

fyi: for anyone that has contacted me, I got a reply email and they are charging 22,150 yen total for the service they provide, which equates to roughly 268$ (ouch), I'd say just wait or see if you know anyone that can help you out (mojito)

@stunnaman nice man, mine are still in their box, waiting til spring to break them out

fyi: for anyone that has contacted me, I got a reply email and they are charging 22,150 yen total for the service they provide, which equates to roughly 268$ (ouch), I'd say just wait or see if you know anyone that can help you out (mojito)
Yeah, I got that e-mail. I may jump on it, I don't want to miss out or be stuck because they may not hit stateside.

Dope pick up Stunna, what size? 
grin.gif
 lol

Just called them up. In-store only, $150 retail.

EDIT: Only 10.5 and up still available at Burn Rubber.
that's my size!!!!! Burn Rubber coming out of nowhere with these, jeez

EDIT: this only verifies that places are going to be getting them, hold off from buying from japan or resellers

Last edited:
^ What this guy said. Damnnn.

Behind those and the Ronnie Fieg "Coves."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom