Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^ just so you know, it's a strike against your credit score every time you apply for another credit card. It's called a "hard inquiry" it brings your score down a little bit everything your credit score has to be checked for approval. Glad you got he kicks on discount, I'm just saying in case you didn't already know this cause every single store in the mall offers 15 to 20% off when you apply for a card, so you don't want to do it too often.

On another note, those J Crews are insane.
Yea I'm aware that's why this is the first store credit card I ever applied for... figured I may as well take advantage of the benefit..

These are sick! Gonna need these.

Are you guys just calling up j. crew and saying you want to make a pre-order for the shoe? Do you have to have an account with them already?

Never pre-order but would like to give it a shot for these.

@Remy  I already had an account with them and just questioned why I never received a preorder email like I usually do.. it went thru smoothly and the sales rep processed my info.

Well, they've updated the New Balance website, and removed the 990 customization....I wonder what this could mean! Maybe they're making room for those 998s
smokin.gif

Holy ****!!! @-Murkystilo-  wasn't messing around?

This is going to be incredible!

@Remy  I already had an account with them and just questioned why I never received a preorder email like I usually do.. it went thru smoothly and the sales rep processed my info.
Thanks for the info.

Has anyone ever preordered without a j.crew account? 

You don't have to have an account to preorder. Just call them, ask to speak to a "very personal stylist," and politely ask to preorder them. They'll be more than happy to help.

You don't have to have an account to preorder. Just call them, ask to speak to a "very personal stylist," and politely ask to preorder them. They'll be more than happy to help.
Awesome.

Def giving it a shot. 

Thanks guys!

Also, anyone have any more info on the nighthawk 998 that was mentioned awhile ago?

Those jcrews are clean. But if the 998 is actually going to be customizable why not wait it out? I don't know what to do

Just placed my pre-order for the Hilltop Blues. The woman instantly knew which pair I was talking about when I said "I want to preorder the new balance 998." They must be getting bombarded with calls for them.
laugh.gif
 She said the expected shipping date is June 15th, so who knows which date is accurate. All i know is, I can't wait for them!

I'm
Just placed my pre-order for the Hilltop Blues. The woman instantly knew which pair I was talking about when I said "I want to preorder the new balance 998." They must be getting bombarded with calls for them. :lol:  She said the expected shipping date is June 15th, so who knows which date is accurate. All i know is, I can't wait for them!

how much was it out the door? Dang I just don't know what to do now, either get the hilltops or wait for the customs...

40+ posts since last night. I was thinking the 998 customs hit NB.com.

Those HillTop blues look 10x better than the initial pics from jcrew.com.

So is NB going to maybe rotate the third model for the customs? 
40+ posts since last night. I was thinking the 998 customs hit NB.com.

Those HillTop blues look 10x better than the initial pics from jcrew.com.
This thread is going to explode when 998 customs go live

Is there a product code that you need or just say NB 998 hilltop blue?

Back
Top Bottom