Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yall need to chill out with the "almost sold out almost gone forever" statements....straight rubbish

think about it, NO ONE out there besides this NT thread knows about the hilltops so you really think J. Crew would sell out its entire stock before they even launch it in stores...

If you have every bought an NB sneaker from J Crew, you would know that they continuously restock them 

calm down and lets hope for the 998 custom soon

Thank you and repped.

Might just do this later this afternoon. Am i just dialing their CS line? Do they take CC info immediately? Or paypal info? Sorry, i'm a newb to the JCrew collab preorder game...
1800-261-7422

Have you ordered from them before? If you have, they will ask for your e-mail and will already have all of your information available to them... If you haven't, you give your credit card and address information directly over the phone. 

Thank you and repped.

Might just do this later this afternoon. Am i just dialing their CS line? Do they take CC info immediately? Or paypal info? Sorry, i'm a newb to the JCrew collab preorder game...
Go to their site scroll to the bottom, click on contact us. There is a number to call for a "very personal stylus". My first time as well and it was pain free. They took my usual CC info and my email. 

They restock those sizes constantly. I check the J. Crew site on a daily basis and every time I see a size sold out, they are restocked the next day. 
You have to remember that alot of those that pop back up may be returns from customers who purchased and decided not to keep them for whatever reason. Once the stock in stores are sold those are gonna be a wrap

Pebble blues kept restocking there were points during that period i could not ger my size. I think pebble blues just restocked several times. Certain jcrews like infernos or concretes didnt last a week. To my knowledge those were the only  2 998's that were limited like that. The 990's are as well but they didnt move quick. Those 990's are gonna be two of jcrews that people will regret not copping a year or so from now.
True. The 990's are of amazing quality. The suede is so soft. I think the price point scares some people away. 

1800-261-7422

Have you ordered from them before? If you have, they will ask for your e-mail and will already have all of your information available to them... If you haven't, you give your credit card and address information directly over the phone. 

Go to their site scroll to the bottom, click on contact us. There is a number to call for a "very personal stylus". My first time as well and it was pain free. They took my usual CC info and my email. 
Thanks gents, repped the both of yous. Appreciate the help. And no, i haven't ordered from them before, so this entire process is new to me. I've been hip to J Crew collabs, just didnt know about preordering. I wear a 7.5, so finding my size in the collabs is on unicorn status. Pre-ordering is prolly my best bet... ::Crosses fingers::

You have to remember that alot of those that pop back up may be returns from customers who purchased and decided not to keep them for whatever reason. Once the stock in stores are sold those are gonna be a wrap
I don't know where you get that information from, but it just doesn't seem logical that there are so many returns that they can re-stock almost a full size run every day. 

just mailed j.crew regarding the preorder. we'll see if they accept preorders from eu customers as well... :wink:

True. The 990's are of amazing quality. The suede is so soft. I think the price point scares some people away. 
Yes that price point is no joke. After tax its $200. Im glad i got both for $280. Most people are waiting around hoping for a deep discount on the 990. I think its gonna be some hurt people thinking that hilltop is gonna sit around long. I know i wasnt taking chances with the hilltop

I was able to call and preorder I forgot to ask them to give me a confirmatio. Anyone with experience preordering with J Crew know when they send out confirmation emails?

I was able to call and preorder I forgot to ask them to give me a confirmatio. Anyone with experience preordering with J Crew know when they send out confirmation emails?
They will e-mail you between today and the day they ship out. If you placed the pre-order, chances are you are all set.

Yes that price point is no joke. After tax its $200. Im glad i got both for $280. Most people are waiting around hoping for a deep discount on the 990. I think its gonna be some hurt people thinking that hilltop is gonna sit around long. I know i wasnt taking chances with the hilltop
Ive wanted the 990 jcrew cobblestones for a long time now. Ive been waiting for a discount or something....

Anyways, how do they fit compared to a 997 or 998?

Ok so lets just say the 998 customs roll out, what do you guys think the price point would be? I'm hoping for $170 and under

Wrong. I was around. I passed on Infernos, but recently picked them up for below retail. From what I've been told, there were only 770 pairs of the Infernos made due to the corporate office in New York being number 770. I understand those were limited. I also picked up the Indy's at 3:40 AM on release day. I'm just saying, the shoes they have been producing lately have not been moving well and they claim they are limited. I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just speculating that it seems like they could be another colorway they will add to the webstore that will sit for awhile like the pebble blues. The Pebble Blues seem to be one of the best J. Crew New Balance colorways and they sat for well over a year. 

In no way arguing. Stating facts. Inferno' s and Indy's went extremely fast (with random size restocks throughout the day but you still had to act fast). If I remember correctly the Concrete Jungles went rather fast as well. Wasn't a fan so i really didn't pay the release much attention.

You said they don't do limited runs of anything but corrected yourself above (770 pairs of infernos).

In no way arguing. Stating facts. Inferno' s and Indy's went extremely fast (with random size restocks throughout the day but you still had to act fast). If I remember correctly the Concrete Jungles went rather fast as well. Wasn't a fan so i really didn't pay the release much attention.

You said they don't do limited runs of anything but corrected yourself above (770 pairs of infernos).
Right. Which is why I said lately nothing has been limited. Ultramarine 998's, Asics Colorado 85's, New Balance 990's.... Those are all still  easily obtainable on the website right now, even though they claimed they were limited. Who knows with these though... It just doesn't seem likely they would let them sell out before even releasing to give everyone a chance. 

seems like no one ever talked about these joints. Love these. Closest thing to the luxury goods I'll ever get lol

Back
Top Bottom