Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IDK what it is about these but they don't look good to me at all. Brown blue and red just aren't colors what work well. I'm sure on feet shots will change my mind a bit but hey, it's J.Crew I guess.

I felt the same way about the Concrete Jungles - I bought them and they grew on me.

These remind me of the Air Max Curry 1s with an infrared hit.

Pre-ordered these on my lunch break.

Off topic, but to whoever in Houston that bought all the IKEA shoe trees.....can I just get like 50 off you bro? Between here & the Asics thread, I know you're out there.

yo, yeah is there any pics of the other supposedly second jcrew 998 available?

when i preordered last friday, i asked about the "nighthawk" and the lady could not pull up any pic of it... but she said she did see a quick glimpse of it somewhere at their office and said it was a "dark shade of blue or black' from what she remembers...

lol i dunno if she was just guessing based off the name

Has anyone since called post 990 being removed from the site??
Don't think so.
Someone should... Not me tho haha
It would make sense though. The timing is just a bit too perfect with what murky said about the 998 custom.
What else could they/would they replace the 990 with?
Maybe they will begin a custom model rotation in the third spot.

Custom 997's eventually?? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Just speculating.

Off topic, but to whoever in Houston that bought all the IKEA shoe trees.....can I just get like 50 off you bro? Between here & the Asics thread, I know you're out there.
Ha, i was just there on Monday and none of the workers knew if they had just moved them or were out of stock.  sucks.  I needed about 50 prs as well.

Don't think so.
It would make sense though. The timing is just a bit too perfect with what murky said about the 998 custom.

Just speculating.
I dream about custom 997s, and custom Made in UK 577s...

called a stylist.  night hawks releasing aug 21, but the hilltop blue preorders are sold out...  getting worried about shoes that haven't even released. smh

Has anyone since called post 990 being removed from the site??
Don't think so.

Just speculating.
I'll ask about it when I go into work tomorrow, I work for New Balance so my boss should know since his closet looks like a damn factory lol. 

omg repped
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom