Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here are a couple that I've made, the sad thing about these customs are the steep Canadian prices... 
frown.gif

Dont you dare scream at us like this again!!!!
all the early images were blurry tho!! ruins the creation..

anyone who been following NB customss, when they add the new options, do they take away the older ones like Nike?

Last edited:
For anyone worried about returns on the customs, just buy the shoes with a card that offers return protection (like the Chase Sapphire or Chase Ink among others).

If the merchant will not take back the item, Chase will pay you the cost of the item, minus shipping.  You just have to send the shoes to Chase and they'll send you a check.

This is not a chargeback and is very legal.

"You can be reimbursed for eligible items that the store won't take back within 90 days of purchase, up to $500 per item, $1,000 per year"

Anyone know of anywhere to buy discounted nb gift cards?? thinking about getting these if i can knock a little off the top.

sorry for the blurry *** photo

We may need a custom NB thread soon. With all the excitement of the 998's going up I understand but I can see this overwhelming the thread if the pace keeps up. Just a thought. :D

all the early images were blurry tho!! ruins the creation..

anyone who been following NB customss, when they add the new options, do they take away the older ones like Nike?

Pretty sure they do but not 100%

Also which pictures were blurry? Everything on my comp looks to be clear.

Customizer-GetGalleryImageHtmlById.jpg
Scouter_vegeta.png

I'm a little iffy on how the lichen color will come out in person. New balance seems to be better then before at showing the true color online but I'm still not 100% on what the colors will turn out to be

Last edited:
I know the 993 isn't everyone's favorite, but, they have browns, greens, plums, and purples as options. Might be able to come up with something awesome there.

Is it wrong I just placed a pre order for the nighthawks without seeing an image of it?? Was told money won't be taken out till the ship in August can cancel anytime and I will supposedly be one of the firsts to see an image of it.

Provider inspired. It stinks that there is no aruba option for the Mesh toe release and there is no black suede option on the Perf toe release or these would be perfect!

Last edited:
Is it wrong I just placed a pre order for the nighthawks without seeing an image of it?? Was told money won't be taken out till the ship in August can cancel anytime and I will supposedly be one of the firsts to see an image of it.
Probably true since once you get the confirmation you can see a little image of it in your order history.

Just curious, anyone here size a full size down from their regular Nike size (half down from your 997 size) for 998s?

Just curious, anyone here size a full size down from their regular Nike size (half down from your 997 size) for 998s?
I have a couple of pairs that are a full size down. They're snug, but not uncomfortably snug. I'd prefer to have the half size up, but I can deal with the full size down without an issue.

I have a couple of pairs that are a full size down. They're snug, but not uncomfortably snug. I'd prefer to have the half size up, but I can deal with the full size down without an issue.
Thanks. Just wondering cos my size 8 998s are noticeably longer than my 8.5 Nikes, and i tend to get a bit of heel slippage unless i wear thick socks and lace them really tight.. hmm maybe full size down might be the way to go.

I wear size 10 in Asics GL3 and newer Air Max 1's. My 998 and 997 are both 9.5 and fit perfect! Could get away with a 9 in the 998 but def not the 997's.

Last edited:
haha really? Put that little blurry pic up if you have it

Back
Top Bottom