Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just noticed that too...wtf NB? Big footers always get left out 
mean.gif
The hell?  Was able make size 13s on Friday -- think I saw it go up to 14 too.  I still have size 13s on my saved list.

Gonna email them to ask - how can they be 'sold out' of a custom?

Anyone actually order a pair yet? Curious is to when we will see a photo in hand beside the nb photos for the ad.

I just noticed that too...wtf NB? Big footers always get left out :smh:

The hell?  Was able make size 13s on Friday -- think I saw it go up to 14 too.  I still have size 13s on my saved list.

Gonna email them to ask - how can they be 'sold out' of a custom?

Yeah it for sure went up to 13, I have a couple pairs saved in my wishlist size 13. I assume they ran out of materials for our size (soles? Idk) and hopefully they're get their **** together so they can take my money

Yeah it for sure went up to 13, I have a couple pairs saved in my wishlist size 13. I assume they ran out of materials for our size (soles? Idk) and hopefully they're get their **** together so they can take my money
That's what I assumed too 
ohwell.gif
 well hopefully they restock soon, and we didn't miss the NB opportunity of the decade haha 

is this "oyster" or "nimbus cloud"?

and i'ma mention this again, anyone feel like the dusty coral is more of a orange than salmon?

I really want to make struggle tannerys customs but i feel like its kinda wrong to do lol

also @ohwussup  i think the top pic is nimbus cloud.

not sure about the bottom though.

Oyster is more of a tan/light brown color if I'm not mistaken.

Think I might sit on the customs for a bit, at least until I can find a pair of GNRs in a 12. Just missed a few pairs within the last week or two, frustrating!

I think that pic above is nimbus cloud.

As for struggle tannerys, the temptation is there but personally I wouldn't want to do it considering they just dropped like a year ago.

I might, like MIGHT order some reverse Tannerys after I see how my first pair of these turns out.

As for struggle tannerys, the temptation is there but personally I wouldn't want to do it considering they just dropped like a year ago.

Yeah, I would kinda feel weird wearing customs that are pretty accurate to the real version.

I'd feel like I was tricking people haha

Yeah, I would kinda feel weird wearing customs that are pretty accurate to the real version.
I'd feel like I was tricking people haha
Get em of you like em, you don't want to regret it if they take any of the colour options away. Trust me, unless you're in a lineup for a nb collab nobody will know or care what you have on.

The oyster color is gone now.....I wanted to use that color WTF NB 

****EDIT I guess you cant use oyster if you use the suede instead of mesh. Doesnt make sense to me.......

Last edited:
Get em of you like em, you don't want to regret it if they take any of the colour options away. Trust me, unless you're in a lineup for a nb collab nobody will know or care what you have on.
haha this is very true. 

I like your thought process.

I'm on NT too much so I think most people care about shoes.

The oyster color is gone now.....I wanted to use that color WTF NB 

****EDIT I guess you cant use oyster if you use the suede instead of mesh. Doesnt make sense to me.......
Oyster is still there for me with the mesh option

Does anyone think that sold out sizes will restock?

If not, this can definitely influence my urgency of copping instead of waiting til people get their pairs in.

Back
Top Bottom