Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The biggest problem I have with customizing the 998 is that I can't seem to select my size 13 anymore for purchase... I spent all day yesterday nailing down the design I wanted, and now suddenly I can't even buy them. 
mad.gif

How about you two stop complaining about what "customs" we come up with and focus on your own likes. Customs can come from inspiration off other models and that's the beauty of it. Don't like it then get out of the thread
who are you the thread representative? I say what i want and if you dont like it too bad.

How about you two stop complaining about what "customs" we come up with and focus on your own likes. Customs can come from inspiration off other models and that's the beauty of it. Don't like it then get out of the thread
who are you the thread representative? I say what i want and if you dont like it too bad.
He's just saying what he wants too. If you don't like it well...... too bad 

lol why you guys so mad. Dudes are gonna customize whatever they want. 
Not mad homie its fine to do the customs just wondering why so many pages of what if colorways. Would like to see finished product not a bunch of screenshots. Just seems pointless to keep posting screenshots instead of posting the actual finished product

Last edited:

I guess i hit a nerve with u darling. Whats funny is when a collabs come a it resembles a past collab we bash it, then we have the opportunity to create our own piece we recycle a colorway. And one pic of salmon toes 998 is enough we dont need a whole forum uploading the same design, its as simple as that

Not mad homie its fine to do the customs just wondering why so many pages of what if colorways. Would like to see finished product not a bunch of screenshots. Just seems pointless to keep posting screenshots instead of posting the actual finished product

It's a new model for customization that was released just yesterday. Everybody is understandably excited, and on top of that it is physically impossible for anyone to have their customs in hand yet. Y'all need to chill

It's a new model for customization that was released just yesterday. Everybody is understandably excited, and on top of that ioft is physically impossible for anyone to have their customs in hand yet. Y'all need to chill
Wasnt saying anybody would have them in hand now. That goes without saying
It's a new model for customization that was released just yesterday. Everybody is understandably excited, and on top of that it is physically impossible for anyone to have their customs in hand yet. Y'all need to chill

Last edited:
None of you got taste anyways. Haven't even seen anything close to a what the fieg 998. Too much heat for anyone here to handle.

I guess i hit a nerve with u darling. Whats funny is when a collabs come a it resembles a past collab we bash it, then we have the opportunity to create our own piece we recycle a colorway. And one pic of salmon toes 998 is enough we dont need a whole forum uploading the same design, its as simple as that
Agreed

997PR's on eBay for $160 shipped (Size 9.5) Great price someone should go scoop those up

Reference number 261917898624

Is it wrong I just placed a pre order for the nighthawks without seeing an image of it?? Was told money won't be taken out till the ship in August can cancel anytime and I will supposedly be one of the firsts to see an image of it.

Nothing wrong with that at all..I preordered both the Hilltop a Blues and Nighthawks mid April. If I don't like how the Nighthawks come out, I'll just cancel the preorder.

And I really hate all of you right now. Too many awesome customs created. I'm going to be so broke. Holding out until in person pics come out.

Walter..

For willmax with love. These were actually a mistake. the only salvage was salmon toe cw. kids, always keep the cap on your bottles of dye...

Back
Top Bottom