Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice pickup dude! def one of my favorite pairs, although i can think of a couple more solebox NBs id rank above them along with the purple devils. people really paying 300 euro for wests? fricken ridiculous. they should be putting that kinda money toward oldies like these. their money though...
tenso is just one type of japanese buying service. ive mentioned it before, but there are tons of proxy services out there. you can google them. ive tried quite a few. they all have varying fees, and benefits. i like the ones that allow you to specify what amount to mark for customs (but it would be moot for these mojitos since they're "cheap").
fromjapan is pretty popular, but they recently added a commission fee on top of their service charge. ive used fromjapan for bulky purchases including artwork and rims.
one of my favorites is spebid and he's real responsive. has his own forum. but his service is more beneficial for people that buy a lot of stuff or big $ items because there is a one time fee of like $30. if anyone actually does sign up though, use me "higuy" in the referral so i get a credit lol.
i like having these other guys order from any japan websites i want, or snipe bid on japanese auctions. i dont know how many of you guys are into japanese apparel and stuff, but it's so much cheaper this route.
Yea, I have only used Tenso before but the others you mentioned sound good too. And as far as older NBs are concerned, I wish I could find more of them! I slept on NB I always owned a couple 574s/1500s for just casual wear, but didn't really care about any of the collabs up until about 3 years ago. Nowadays it seems like the older stuff has disappeared (especially in bigger sizes) 

Looks like Nice Kicks is doing another collab.

nicekicks: All you get for now. See you in 6-8 months!

Last edited:
Anyone have any more sightings on the 998GNR? Missed out on the Premier release, and also noticed they had em on Cmonwlth.com, but missed those too.
need supply has 9.5 and 11.5 for 140$ online
Looks like Nice Kicks is doing another collab.
aww yeah, microsoft paint 
roll.gif
but there is a teal color on the far left 
I didn't see any pictures. Totally mistook the stitching at the bottom of the teaser picture for the shape of the mudguard on the 1500.
Yeah the stitching around the end is straight on the 1500s I wonder what model?

New Goodies

Thanks to NT13 for info on grapes, green 999s for the low..now just waiting on mojitos to come in 
pimp.gif

^^ got them thanks, came out to 142$ shipped from slamjam, weird that they said my shoe size was unavailable, refreshed and it worked. I am supposed to have a shipment from rakuten too but I haven't given them any payment info so they can't charge me right?

my total came out to $168 for mojitos....how was yours cheaper?

Edit: $168 Shipped

Last edited:
Missed the Mojitos from SlamJam. Glad to see them at other boutiques, though. Only a matter of time before they're around in the US.

Back
Top Bottom