Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

props for going out of your way for us, I want to wait for them too, how long did it take you to get your atmos from rakuten?? (that's what you got if im not mistaken)

props for going out of your way for us, I want to wait for them too, how long did it take you to get your atmos from rakuten?? (that's what you got if im not mistaken)
Nah I didn't get the atmos' from there. I've bought Taiwan Air Forces, Uwara Air Max 1s, and one of the Mita/Hectic 580s from Rakuten. The first two I didn't have to use the forwarding service since they just shipped to the US and it took like 4 business days for both. The 580s took about 2 weeks I beleive. 

Nah I didn't get the atmos' from there. I've bought Taiwan Air Forces, Uwara Air Max 1s, and one of the Mita/Hectic 580s from Rakuten. The first two I didn't have to use the forwarding service since they just shipped to the US and it took like 4 business days for both. The 580s took about 2 weeks I beleive. 
oh my bad, I recall someone mentioning ordering from rakuten and was too lazy to go back and check, but 2 weeks...

New Balance 1290 today. Comfiest NB I own, so light, will be getting more colorways.
I think you might have sold me on these 
pimp.gif

Hesitant to jump on those Mojitos. I'll hold out for US release for now to attempt to save some cash, but if it's looking like Burn Rubber was a random exception, I'll have to go the complicated Rakuten route.

Hesitant to jump on those Mojitos. I'll hold out for US release for now to attempt to save some cash, but if it's looking like Burn Rubber was a random exception, I'll have to go the complicated Rakuten route.
I just hope places do online releases cause there is no stores around me.

I can't believe BR is the only place that will get the Mojitos? That being said, there seems to be little or no US release info.

Freak40 - code for Karmaloop 40% off tonight

Some sizes of burgundy 1300's and some grey,red or black 1600's not a ton of sizes but 40% off is big savings, wish some of them were in my size 8.5 or 9. Most sizes are 10 or above.

I know that there have been some 30% off codes floating around and apologize if this is duplicate info. 

Reseller has mojitos online, a couple size 13s and 11.5s start at 200$, he bought all of them from Burn Rubber and is stating that they were the only store in the states to get it 

mean.gif

things like this...

Been checking this thread for a while -- planning on starting collecting nb shoes -- i love JB but things arent comfy now also with the quality. whew.

Anyway -- 

to those wanting mojitos -- you may want to try http://www.japangoodsfinder.com/ -- a friend of mine already tried the site and seems working. they have a 5K yen markup though for the nb. but i can dig with that.. couldnt stand waiting the resellers -- 

but i hope its not too late yet -- i think they will buy straight to mita, and last time i checked size 28cm and 26cm are out of stock already.

Been checking this thread for a while -- planning on starting collecting nb shoes -- i love JB but things arent comfy now also with the quality. whew.

Anyway -- 

to those wanting mojitos -- you may want to try http://www.japangoodsfinder.com/ -- a friend of mine already tried the site and seems working. they have a 5K yen markup though for the nb. but i can dig with that.. couldnt stand waiting the resellers -- 

but i hope its not too late yet -- i think they will buy straight to mita, and last time i checked size 28cm and 26cm are out of stock already.
Thanks for the info.  I actually placed a bid on one of those pairs the reseller put up but now im going to retract and evaluate these other options. 

Reseller has mojitos online, a couple size 13s and 11.5s start at 200$, he bought all of them from Burn Rubber and is stating that they were the only store in the states to get it 

mean.gif

things like this...
saw that, Couldnt even find a size 13 US in the Japan stores 
mean.gif

Thats ok, all my family is in Michigan. Next release I need in MI I will get through family if needed...... Sad people are even jumping on NB to resell

Good news though, got my shipping info on my seals, should be here by Friday 
nthat.gif

Just came in today from Berlin. I don't usually post pics, but I felt these deserved it. The quality is absolutely insane and considering I got em for about what those West 580s are selling for, I'm pretty happy. The second best Solebox imo, next to of course the insanely hard to find Purple devils (I'd take a 576 or 1500 at this point). My only complaint is that I feel like this is a shoe that if you even wear once or twice could get really dirty. Anywho...

In "mint" :wink:  condition. (140/216)

nice pickup dude! def one of my favorite pairs, although i can think of a couple more solebox NBs id rank above them along with the purple devils. people really paying 300 euro for wests? fricken ridiculous. they should be putting that kinda money toward oldies like these. their money though...

tenso is just one type of japanese buying service. ive mentioned it before, but there are tons of proxy services out there. you can google them. ive tried quite a few. they all have varying fees, and benefits. i like the ones that allow you to specify what amount to mark for customs (but it would be moot for these mojitos since they're "cheap").
fromjapan is pretty popular, but they recently added a commission fee on top of their service charge. ive used fromjapan for bulky purchases including artwork and rims.
one of my favorites is spebid and he's real responsive. has his own forum. but his service is more beneficial for people that buy a lot of stuff or big $ items because there is a one time fee of like $30. if anyone actually does sign up though, use me "higuy" in the referral so i get a credit lol.
i like having these other guys order from any japan websites i want, or snipe bid on japanese auctions. i dont know how many of you guys are into japanese apparel and stuff, but it's so much cheaper this route.

Last edited:
If I had a clothing line, and did that and threw a tag (like the mojito leaf) and a custom insole could I sell them as collab's? lol

I don't see a problem with the Custom collabs as long as they retail at $115. If you like the shoe, it saves you two weeks of waiting time that you would have to wait for a copied custom pair to come in.

Either way, awesome custom there, ty.

Anyone have any more sightings on the 998GNR? Missed out on the Premier release, and also noticed they had em on Cmonwlth.com, but missed those too.

Back
Top Bottom