Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lucky it's not a 13, Might have to roll up on you 
roll.gif
hahahaa

Good score, those are SO clean.

Just came in today from Berlin. I don't usually post pics, but I felt these deserved it. The quality is absolutely insane and considering I got em for about what those West 580s are selling for, I'm pretty happy. The second best Solebox imo, next to of course the insanely hard to find Purple devils (I'd take a 576 or 1500 at this point). My only complaint is that I feel like this is a shoe that if you even wear once or twice could get really dirty. Anywho...

In "mint" 
wink.gif
 condition. (140/216)

Last edited:
Just came in today from Berlin. I don't usually post pics, but I felt these deserved it. The quality is absolutely insane and considering I got em for about what those West 580s are selling for, I'm pretty happy. The second best Solebox imo, next to of course the insanely hard to find Purple devils (I'd take a 576 or 1500 at this point). My only complaint is that I feel like this is a shoe that if you even wear once or twice could get really dirty. Anywho...

In "mint" 
wink.gif
 condition. (140/216)

In "mint" 
wink.gif
 condition. (140/216)
holy ****, now thats a pick up. congrats

good stuff in here! am looking for a us11 996 gy, be great if someone could give me a headsup on a site that's having sale for those 996.

also burnrubber's webstore having sale, saw some 998 going $90 including the 998 forest green but big sizes left only.

Props Canvas, DOPE pickup.

How much would you guys say is a reasonable price on the Orange 1500 toothpaste? 

good stuff in here! am looking for a us11 996 gy, be great if someone could give me a headsup on a site that's having sale for those 996.

also burnrubber's webstore having sale, saw some 998 going $90 including the 998 forest green but big sizes left only.
I havent seen any sales for those 996s yet, the cheapest ive found so far was 130 shipped from pickyourshoes, i would recommend maybe holding out for another week cause i think some websites will have a sale 

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=18592

Burn rubber has sz 12-13 for $90 

http://burnrubber.bigcartel.com/product/new-balance-996

Anyone looking for the 998BB (the dark green suede 998), there is a re-stock on New balance.com - sizes 9 -11 and it looks like good availability.   

If you have a connection in Japan, mita has the mojitos online (they don't ship international) 

http://www.mita-sneakers.co.jp/items/ML574-MO.html
I have a couple friends stationed in Japan Im just wondering if its worth the trouble of having them shipped their if they are going to be available in the states soon. Since burn rubber already released them, they are obviously coming to the US at some point. 

Is $360 good on the orange toothpaste 1500? 

And I'm ready to ride out anytime you are NT13   lol

^^^ hahahaha I need those grills too then

anyone need a 10.5 size in Black Pigeons, let me know 185 euros

Is $360 good on the orange toothpaste 1500? 
I know which ones you are talking about. Considering less than 15 of those in a size 13 even exist, I think so. If people are paying $400+ for kennedys (which they made like 1000 pairs of) I see no reason why $360 isn't reasonable. Message the seller though he will probably take less. 

Got him from 400 to 360..... Tried 320 
grin.gif

Thats a good stat to know and I will for sure jump on these... Hard to find the oldie/goody NB's in sz 13. Hard to find newer ones in that size too
roll.gif

And props on that mita link canvas

For those buying those Mojitos from Rakuten, keep in mind that you have to use a forwarding address. So basically, register with Tenso (its on the Rakuten site- takes 3 minutes), then they give you an address. Its initially free- they charge you like $20 once the package gets to them. So when you are checking out on Rakuten, dont put in your own address. Put in the one that Tenso gave you. Its in Japanese though... so it actually you would have to use the regular Rakuten and just translate the page..

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mitasneakers/mi121126-03/

its definitely a tedious process, but I have a feeling that these won't be coming to the states since none of the mita 580s ever did so this might be the only option besides ebay. 

EDIT: this is pretty much how it should look. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom