Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I prefer the raffle systems, it makes life easier to cop so you don't have to camp the site for a pair. Perfect example is the epitome saucony release from last week, site got hammered hard and people couldn't even check out. When Bait first started doing collabs, the site couldn't handle the traffic.

Last edited:

Not my pic.

Looks good...

Dam good..

I would try again if I were you. I just got off the phone a half hour ago after reading @cdubsdad post and they adjusted it no questions asked. Even apologized to me for the mistake. I also got an email confirmation with the adjustment on it.
I did get the hilltop blues. You can try cancelling your order and re-order from the US site if you're out of options. I would re-order first though … just to be sure you have your pair.
Yes - and I was also able to do this with the Concrete Jungles, Indy Day and Infernos - I am surprised they said no - usually they ask you to hold on and come back in two minutes with a price adjustment. Sorry to hear that.

Did you guys pay for customs duty fees and/or provincial tax? cause they waived the customs fees for me but still had to pay tax so I'm wondering if instead of waiving the customs fees for you guys they just gave you the U.S site price... btw I got the m998JC1 aka New Navy's

Just copped the hilltops... Def run big I'm generally a 9 in 997 998 9.5 in asics and I went with a 8.5. Toe box is a lil big. I was unsure about them then I tried them on and there was no question was told the store received slightly less than the concrete jungles.
what do you wear in nikes/Jordan's?

I don't wear j"s but a 9.5 in sb dunks. The 8.5 in the hilltop are snug the way I like em but not tight.

^ thanks man. we wear the same size - I grabbed a 9 in the indys and they were huge, which is why I ask about these.

Did you guys pay for customs duty fees and/or provincial tax? cause they waived the customs fees for me but still had to pay tax so I'm wondering if instead of waiving the customs fees for you guys they just gave you the U.S site price... btw I got the m998JC1 aka New Navy's

Holy ****!
You guys were right. Call a few time today and got the run around.
Called again and got the run around again until I said i wanted to speak to a supervisor.
Told him I was told a cost of 170$ (plus tax). Finally, got that price!
Thanks guys.

Im sure ubiq doesnt get anymore pairs than bait does yet ubiq does give non locals a shot at the better releases online. And bait has multiple stores so they are getting a nice amount between multiple doors. They should have did an instore only raffle for those garbage gi joe joints that nobody wants . But hey they are not the only game in town. I say spend your money at the spots that support you otherwise. Hold your own raffle to decide who to spend your money with

Definitely. Passed on the Concrete Jungle, but these are crazy awesome... Playful, almost like a Dunk CW
Playful is 100% the right word. Which is what's throwing me off.

The colours on the concrete jungles are a lot better put together IMO.

Also, blue laces on those Hilltops would make it look 10x better.

Hilltops look amazing. Customs is the only reason I didn't cop. Had to be selective with my spending. Should get my nb1's tomorrow.

I don't wear j"s but a 9.5 in sb dunks. The 8.5 in the hilltop are snug the way I like em but not tight.

Same story as me. They're like 3/4 smaller than my tts. I went with my usual 998 size though which is 1/2 down. I hate tight shoes

Wow, I'm not a huge new balance head, but didn't expect to see the hate that the Bait Cobra Commanders are getting.  Personally, I like them and I think y'all underestimate the power of that 80's nostalgia to the 80s babies.  Give me any decent looking shoe (pass on that Roadblock!) and tie it in with an 80's toy/cartoon, and I'm sold!  

Now I just gotta hope I hit this raffle, but since no one else seems to be buying, I like my chances!

Back
Top Bottom