Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You shouldn't have a problem winning. I got a e-mail from them with a link to order and I didn't even sign up for the raffle. Which means that they have plenty to go around.

Anyway, my custom was shipped today.

The whole GI Joe concept is pretty cool and i'm sure it's nostalgic for a lot of people but I think they chose the wrong model (especially those 710s
sick.gif
). The cobra comanders don't look terrible but I would never pay for/ rock them

Is the numeric line equally good quality?

I would love to support new balance if I could skate their shoes, and the numeric has some pretty nice offerings
My homies skate in the numerics and I wear them for work. They're ok, had to replace the insert cause my feet were getting sore from walkin in them after a year or so. I have flat feet so that is partially why I was having that issue. With new balance you pay for the quality as well as comfort.

On another note, glad to those that got the Hilltops, those were an easy pass for me. If I was into GI Joe those NBs would probably be copped. If they did a collab with Transformers (specifically G1-G2) I would be all over that ****.

On another note, glad to those that got the Hilltops, those were an easy pass for me. If I was into GI Joe those NBs would probably be copped. If they did a collab with Transformers (specifically G1-G2) I would be all over that ****.
Repped.  Transformers were my main toy back in the day.  Nike did a collab a few years ago that I have 2/3 for.  Would love to see NB, Sauc or Asics do that type of collab.  

Hmmm... Perf toe option is gone from the nb1 customizer. Won't even let you check out the ones you have saved. An odd course of action seeing as the mesh option was having production troubles.

wasn't a fan of concrete jungles either. Best c/w to come out of jcrew for a while.Independence Day>hilltop blues>pebble blues>anything else

for me it goes

independence day > infernos > concrete jungles > hilltop blues > pebble blues > anything else. 

i'm debating whether to cop or not. june has been a busy (expensive) month. soon as they sell out though, i know ill regret it 
laugh.gif

Yeah I have a feeling that'll be back up. Just doesn't make sense to not have it up.

Forgot to post these. Just saw it in IG but they came out absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see how mine look.

Last edited:
Just purchased the hilltops over the phone for $132 shipped. Applied for the j.crew credit card and had them add their college discount. Super pumped.

Hmmm... Perf toe option is gone from the nb1 customizer. Won't even let you check out the ones you have saved. An odd course of action seeing as the mesh option was having production troubles.
they are having production issues on the perforated pairs as well. The lower half of the tongue was supposed to be perforated (as shown in the editor) but the pairs that went out did not have that...

Hopefully, they'll be back. 
Yes, Its temporary. 

When you get a j crew credit card or apply for one they give you another 15% off.
hopefully you do a lot of shopping at J. Crew and didn't apply just to get 15% off. Store credit cards are never worth it imo

That college discount on the other hand... what information do they need? I graduated but I think I still have access to my school email 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
hopefully you do a lot of shopping at J. Crew and didn't apply just to get 15% off. Store credit cards are never worth it imo

That college discount on the other hand... what information do they need? I graduated but I think I still have access to my school email :lol:

I shop there pretty frequently. You can cancel it at any time too, which I will as soon as I get the hilltops

I shop there pretty frequently. You can cancel it at any time too, which I will as soon as I get the hilltops
Hurt's your credit score every time there's an inquiry on you (like when you first applied) and especially if you cancel a credit card.

Assuming you're still in college and looking to build credit it's probably best to keep the card, now that you signed up for it, and just make sure you maintain a 0 balance at the end of the month. APR on these store credit cards are terrible, probably >20%

Just my 2 cents. Totally not sneaker related but there's more important things to worry about

Anyone want them GI Joe joints in a 10.5?  I won on the raffle but do not think I am going to get them.  I got a few others I need to conserve the flow for.

Back
Top Bottom