Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are my boy DJs and they came out pretty great imo
designed a very similar colorway except light grayish toungue a la tannerys. I thought the color is more blue greenish.Do you know if this is the same color as the asic coves?

1st post round these parts, just recently copped a pair of these. What's the general opinion on these, I saw quite a few pairs just floating around the net.

designed a very similar colorway except light grayish toungue a la tannerys. I thought the color is more blue greenish.Do you know if this is the same color as the asic coves?
I haven't seen them in person. Just the pic he texted me

A few more pics. My only gripe is the embroidery on the heel looks kinda shoddy. It looked so much better in the preview but now I wish I left it off.

Last edited:
It would be awesome if people posting their customs includes the color they use part by part for reference in their post

It would be awesome if people posting their customs includes the color they use part by part for reference in their post
Agree, but there are so few options anyway, and none of them look particularly similar to each other. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out right?

Last edited:
might have to eat my own words about HTB not being as nice as the concrete jungles. I will say that HTB are much nicer in person than in pics, just like the concrete jungles. 

Hmmm got me second guessing now, but i still have not seen an on-foot shot that i've liked.

And also someone needs to be sitting on a hill top playing the blues while wearing hilltop blues.

sucks that even with the pre order the shoes are still backordered.... is this the case for everyone else or did your pre order pairs ship already 

Back
Top Bottom