Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

im heading to my local one after work to see them in person, then I will make up my mind...don't want to pay full retail though lol
I tried using the student discount but it dont work for 3rd party items like NB... My local shop only got one size run tho so i decided not to wait. 
Any hits of 3M on the hilltops ?
The silver on the back, the navy N, and the silver stripe on the top of the toebox. 

Do we know if the Hilltop Blues are limited then? Money is low at the moment and I don't know whether I'll be able to wait until payday (they might sell out). 

Select sizes have started selling out online. Also someone stated that the physical stores got less stock than they did of the Concrete Jungle's

Last edited:

Do we know if the Hilltop Blues are limited then? Money is low at the moment and I don't know whether I'll be able to wait until payday (they might sell out). 
Grab them now to be safe. No one really knows the situation with these.

Just saw these on IG. 

I am probably going to pull the trigger on a monotone pair real soon.

Once suede option returns.

Hopefully those who are educated in these topics, whether by personal or professional experience, are the ones offering advice. With that said, if you don't know the difference between and hard and soft credit inquiry then the other information described need not apply.

Going to j.crew today to check out the hilltop blues, bummer they don't have a more consistent (favorable) policy on student discounts since I still carry my id for this purpose. Will decide between those or a 998 custom similar to dan trepanier's.

Last edited:
Hopefully those who are educated in these topics, whether by personal or professional experience, are the ones offering advice. With that said, if you don't know the difference between and hard and soft credit inquiry then the other information described need not apply.

Going to j.crew today to check out the hilltop blues, bummer they don't have a more consistent (favorable) policy on student discounts since I still carry my id for this purpose. Will decide between those or a 998 custom similar to dan trepanier's.
Just try and use it when you purchase them

I got lucky when I bought my pebble blues, the employee didn't even realize/care she just applied the discount and I walked out of the store a happy man

CNCPTS just posted a pic on twitter - is that a 997 anyone know? looks like it to me, but my old eyes could be deceiving me...

CNCPTS just posted a pic on twitter - is that a 997 anyone know? looks like it to me, but my old eyes could be deceiving me...
no those are those shoes that guy was telling people about thats coming soon from cncpts. Cant remember the brand. something random. 

someone with the hilltop blues, talk me into buying a pair, I have the local spot with my size on hold. 

They were hand made on the back of a unicorn.

The suede was skinned off the back of a prized pig from the 1800s.

The insole was comprised of the clouds that zues built.

If Greek gods can't sell you the shoe...

Well..

I'm not sure what will [emoji]9889[/emoji]️

someone with the hilltop blues, talk me into buying a pair, I have the local spot with my size on hold. 
They aren't for you son!! lol....if you gotta get convinced, then honestly I would see them in person first. Don't base your decision off others....do you brother!

They aren't for you son!! lol....if you gotta get convinced, then honestly I would see them in person first. Don't base your decision off others....do you brother!
oh man.... well it was joke just to be clear. The day I take recommendations seriously off NT is the day I camp for a random GLV collab number 4,532 of this year. 

Back
Top Bottom