Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

oh man.... well it was joke just to be clear. The day I take recommendations seriously off NT is the day I camp for a random GLV collab number 4,532 of this year. 
Who am I? Some person who could be dismissed and ignored?! Some insignificant piece of dust?! Some person who doesn't deserve your respect and your attention?! You're the one that doesn't deserve my respect and my attention! You're the insignificant piece of dust! 

reminded me of that sode...

LD ALL DAY!

Just got mine in. Simple but love how they turned out. I'll post more pics when I get home.

These Hilltop Blues are looking fresh af. Too bad the closes J.Crew is 230 miles away from me! I just copped the Bait Cobra Commander 574s. I absolutely love that collab! I can hardly wait to have those in hand and on feet. What do you guys think of Concept's Summer 575 collab coming up? Will you cop?

These Hilltop Blues are looking fresh af. Too bad the closes J.Crew is 230 miles away from me! I just copped the Bait Cobra Commander 574s. I absolutely love that collab! I can hardly wait to have those in hand and on feet. What do you guys think of Concept's Summer 575 collab coming up? Will you cop?
Bait should save the GI JOE theme for children.  Baits new balances are garbage and concepts 575 is st8 trash too.

Bait should save the GI JOE theme for children.  Baits new balances are garbage and concepts 575 is st8 trash too.
Lol I guess you won't be copping then! I doubt that children now a days even know what GI JOE is. Adults will feed their nostalgia with this GI JOE theme! The sneaker is DOPE! I'd like to see what it looks like with the silver/grey laces. http://blog.baitme.com/2015/06/11/bait-x-g-i-joe-x-new-balance-574-cobra-commander/

As far as Concept's Summer 574 . . . I'm still on the fence, waiting for better pics.

Back
Top Bottom